fb

Music And Writing…Are You Musical?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Music And Writing…Are You Musical?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 128 total)
  • Author
    Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer

Yep. But still, not to be purposefully BRUTAL to animals, or anything. I mean, I’m not like that at all. The only time I’ve said “Ouch, sorry bird” was when I shot a little tweety-bird practically straight up; it broke its leg, went up through its body, an destroyed its beak and one eye. I felt kinda sorry for it because I couldn’t find the bullet…oh well. It probably died without any pain, anyway. XD Poor bird.

Yep.

Lucky!!! I’ve only listened to clips…But they sounded great.

A’ right! I mean, I don’t mind (pictures), but…sure! I hope all goes well there! Have a good time! Au revoir, amiga! Seeya lader! And allll that other stuff. XD

Talk to ya later Will. Bye for now.

See ya later, Becky. Until then. 

Natural instinct, ya know?

@kayla-skywriter

Alright, Anne.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 6 months ago by Leon Fleming.
    Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

Not Anney?

Anne of Lothlorien
    @anne-of-lothlorien

@h-o-holmes – Oh, believe me, Turner, I would never call you Bill. It’s also one of the most boring names out there and I’ve always loathed it as a name since I was young. (No offense to anyone truly named Bill. It’s not you, it’s your name.)

@holly-anne
    You should definitely look up SaL!

Yeah, I think my excitement at singing with them would override my ‘aaaaaah there’s a thousand people watching me!!!!!!!!’ 😀

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
    No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

Dakota
    @dakota

@holly-anne Yeah, I like all of the songs I’ve heard from it, especially “Father”.

Psalm 119:11
    Your word I have hidden in my heart,
    That I might not sin against You.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@holly-anne

This is a cool topic! 😀 I am VERY musical: I listen to a lot of music and also play different instruments. Helen Jane Long, Audiomachine, and Lauren Daigle are some of my favorites. I get a lot of writing inspiration from instrumental music: the emotion that a song gives inspired a story or reminds me of one of my current ideas. Music also helps me get in the story’s mood when I’m writing. 🙂

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Abigail Rebekah
    @abigail-rebekah

This is such a fun thread.

I LOVE music too, hence coming from a very musical family.

It seems like there are several common bands or musicians that everyone likes on here.

I really like Piano Guys, Grey Havens, Anthem Lights, Jeremy Camp and lots of the other ones ya’ll have mentioned on here 🙂

@jenwriter17

I love Lauren Daigle’s music too 🙂

What instruments do you play?

~ Laugh. Drink Coffee. Smile. And Write ~

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@abigail-rebekah

I play mainly piano, and I’m trying to teach myself guitar and ukulele. 🙂 Do you play any instruments?

www.jennaterese.com

Abigail Rebekah
    @abigail-rebekah

@jenwriter17

Those instruments sound cool. I play the piano too.

My dad teaches us all because he’s really good at it 🙂

I am also learning the mandolin.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@abigail-rebekah That’s awesome that your dad is your teacher!

OH MY WORD MANDOLIN? That must be such a cool instrument to learn! 😀

www.jennaterese.com

Emberynus The Dragonslayer

@caleb-e-king Hey, thought you might enjoy this downright crazy thread 🙂 😉

Sold souls and dead promises

Emberynus The Dragonslayer

@w-o-holmes WOW! It’s been a little while! Speaking of hunting, I’ve gone squirrel hunting several times since we talked!

Sold souls and dead promises

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

Let’s see if we can revive this thread…

What’s your current favorite song? (Or just one you’ve discovered or really enjoyed lately.)

Speculative fiction author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literature.

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@r-m-archer

Heh. Imma start with a non-English one.

Hikaru Nara. Japanese song. Very catchy, usually sing it at the top of my lungs when the house is empty. Because I’ve listened to it so much that I have a handle on the lyrics that passes for accurate unless you know Japanese. XD

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Abigail Rebekah
    @abigail-rebekah

@r-m-archer

I don’t have one current favourite song atm…but I really like Ghosts by Willow City 🙂

I know it sounds weird but it’s not…it’s just the name 😉

What is yours?

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@naiya-dyani Cool! 😀 You’re working toward learning Japanese, right?

@abigail-rebekah
    I haven’t heard of that one; I’ll have to check it out!

I don’t have a current favorite, either, but a friend of mine recently introduced me to Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce and it’s really good. 🙂 (I also really like all of Juniper Vale’s songs, particularly Fractions.)

Speculative fiction author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literature.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 128 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest