fb

MBTI stuffs

Forums Fiction Characters MBTI stuffs

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@k-a-grey I started reading your stuff an I was like YES ME TOO.  It reminded of some other stuff about me/my type that I hadn’t thought of.  So yeah, I also just mutter little one-liners under my breath, but so quietly no one hears them which is kind of sad but I don’t really have the courage to say them out loud or something.  And I’m also really close with my sister and my family in general.  I really wish I could act more like my real personality when I’m around other people, but I can only really do it when I’m really comfortable with them.  I’m also pretty sensitive to hurtful stuff, though I usually don’t let people know.

A few more random things:  I really really don’t like conflict.  And when people don’t give me clear instructions on what to do I die—I don’t like making mistakes.  At all.

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Erynne
    @erynne

@k-a-grey

Also, some other things…I’d never admit it in person, but I’m a hopeless romantic.  I’m a realist in terms of daily life, but in my head I’m full of dreams which the realist side of me says will just get crushed.  I’m basically a walking paradox.  I like to say my room and desk is “organized chaos.”  It looks like chaos, but it’s organized in my head, trust me! I know exactly where everything is, it just “looks” messy.  To you.  Half the time I’m not aware of my surroundings anyway.

I relate to all of this so much….

Also, I love how @gbfruitbat and I (the J types) gave these detailed answers, and the P types were just like, “I don’t know much about my type but this looks interesting, so yeah.”  xD

I am a P but I guess I’m the odd one out XD I could give you paragraphs about my persoanlity

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Erynne
    @erynne

Oh look, a second page. That’s lovely 😀

@rose-colored-fancy

Thank you for that. I love INFJs but I don’t understand them XDD

Would you and @k-a-grey mind telling me how you think you would be as a parent?? And don’t for a second that that I have an INFJ mom in my story that I based off one of you and now need to know how you’d act as a parent since I have no clue. Don’t you dare think that *eyeballs Rose*

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@erynne

Thank you for that. I love INFJs but I don’t understand them XDD

Don’t worry, I don’t think we understand ourselves XD

Would you and @k-a-grey mind telling me how you think you would be as a parent?? And don’t for a second that that I have an INFJ mom in my story that I based off one of you and now need to know how you’d act as a parent since I have no clue. Don’t you dare think that *eyeballs Rose*

LOL, running into issues with basing someone off me?

I parent my friends and sibling so this isn’t a hard question XD Somehow when I end up in a group of friends I always become the *counting everyone to make sure nobody wandered off*, “Don’t go near that,” “Remember to drink water” “Did you get hurt? Do you need a band-aid, I have one” type of friend XD Especially if someone else does too, then we unite forces to parent everyone and make sure nobody dies. XD

I tend to kind of be a control freak unless I purposefully try to teach someone something. I think I’m a fairly decent teacher, I like teaching and explaining things.

I’m pretty fixed on routines, if stuff goes out of order I get upset. I don’t like doing anything impulsively and it annoys me if other people aren’t as fixed on routines as I am.

I seldom freak out in direct emergencies but I can’t handle prolonged stress. I just shut down.

Man, I sound like a terribly overprotectivea mom XD

I love small children but babies scare me. (What if I drop them? What if they don’t like me? They’re heavy and squirmy and fragile and they scare me.) I like most small children however, and when a small child thinks I’m cool I feel like I’ve been elected president of the entire world XD

I have no idea if that helped but at least I tried XD

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Joelle Stone
    @joelle-stone

@erynne,

Yeah, I’ve kinda disappeared from the SE forum… 😛

Ooh, join the ENFP club!! *high-fives* What enneagram are you, if you know?

"For love is strong as death." -God

Erynne
    @erynne

@joelle-stone

Type 2 here! I’m also an 8 but mostly 2. How about you??

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@erynne and @joelle-stone

ENNEAGRAMMMM 😃

Sorry I just had to butt in on that conversation

This is perhaps the greatest risk any of us will ever take: to be seen as we truly are.

Erynne
    @erynne

@rose-colored-fancy

LOL, running into issues with basing someone off me?

Hey now, hey now don’t dream it’s over

(that’s a song btw)

(Ignore my brain… It runs on music.)

Anyhow, I just wanted to see if what I’ve written so far has been accurate, and based on what you’ve said, I’ve somehow been spot on! I dunno how that happened 😂

Thank you! You’ve been an amazing help

Erynne
    @erynne

@gbfruitbat

I comnpletely understand XD Aren’t they amazing for charater development?? What type are you?

MelancholicWriter
    @melancholicwriter

Oooh MBTI stuff! Love it!!

So I’m an INFP.

Friendship Status:

• I’m super shy and so making friends is more me getting adopted by an extrovert then anything I do.
    • I have a few close friends but I’m very secretive so I don’t share much personal stuff (crushes, feelings, etc.)
    • Even though I’m super shy, I can be crazy around those I know. (A typical INFP, or maybe just introverts in general I’m not sure, trait)

Sense of Humour:

• I laugh WAY too much
    • I’m bad at making jokes
    • Pintrest is my go to to find funny memes

Saneness:

• Insane

Emotional:

• I hate being emotional around people but emotions are my world when I’m alone. (cuz I mean they help me write.)

"Courage is found in unlikely places." JRR Tolkien

Erynne
    @erynne

@melancholicwriter

Oh great! I have one of those in my story. This has been extremely helpful for myself; I hope others are able to use it!! What’s your username on Pinterest? I’ll follow you 😀 (if i haven’t already)

MelancholicWriter
    @melancholicwriter

@erynne
    Cool! I love INFP’s (little bit biased…)

My username is Tasha Van Kesteren. I’ll follow you back

"Courage is found in unlikely places." JRR Tolkien

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@erynne I actually haven’t tried it much for characters since it’s so complex sometimes. XD I’m a 1 though.

I laugh WAY too much
    I’m bad at making jokes
    Pintrest is my go to to find funny memes

@melancholicwriter
    That’s me 😂😂

Joelle Stone
    @joelle-stone

@gbfruitbat,

No problem! I love it when people butt in. 😛

@erynne

According to the tests, I’m a type 5w4, or 4w5 occasionally. Though according to an expert personality typer who had me take like eighteen tests and asked a lot of questions about myself and compiled info from that, I’m a type 8. And honestly, I think that fits me better than a 5. 😀

"For love is strong as death." -God

Grace Benham
    @gbfruitbat

@erynne here’s a little thingy I found very helpful for typing my characters.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest