fb

MBTI Roll Call!!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions MBTI Roll Call!!

Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@Kate *waves red banner*

@ethryndal
    *constructs barricade*Β  I understand Enjolras’ “Oh you got a girlfriend Marius how nice for you but YOU KNOW WE STILL HAVE A REVOLUTION TO DO” attitude very much. XD

*shameless self promotion* https://weridasusual.home.blog/

@ncstokes WILL YOU GIVE ALL YOU CAN GIVE SO THAT OUR BANNER MAY ADVANCE!? SOME WILL FALL AND SOME WILL LIVE— WILL YOU STAND UP AND TAKE YOUR CHANCE??

INFP-A. If you can't be brilliant, odd will do.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

I’m an INFJ, and proud to be the rarest type out there. πŸ˜€

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Sarah Baran
    @ethryndal

@ncstokes Ooooh yes. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ “WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR LONELY SOUL? WE STRIVE TOWARDS A HIGHER GOAL.”

And the whole… “Grantaire, honey, I know you don’t believe in anything, BUT THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE???”

INTJ ➸ https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@Kate DO YOU HEAR THE PEOPLE SIIIIIIIING!!???? *belts loudly and off-key while tripping and almost falling off the top of the barricade*

@ethryndal
    “Black… the color of AM I THE ONLY ONE TAKING THIS SERIOULSLY RIGHT NOW???”

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@ncstokes @ethryndal @kate

You guys are awesome. Also, made a hundred times more awesome by the fact that I happen to be listening to “Red and Black” as I type this.

Ceud mile failte

Sarah Baran
    @ethryndal

@ncstokes @seekjustice @kate

RED — I FEEL MY PATIENCE LEAVING,

BLACK — THE COLOR OF INWARD SCREAMING.

RED — A WORLD ABOUT TO DAWN,

BLACK — YET MARIUS STILL PRATTLES ON.

INTJ ➸ https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

@ethryndal um… wow. *dies laughing*

INFP-A. If you can't be brilliant, odd will do.

Northerner
    @northerner

@Elizabeth INTP with no math or science skill. That stereotype does bother me, because it seems to equate intelligence with being good at working with empirical data and, when you’re doing math, a very limited set of options. I like the flexibility of art, thanks, and I’m much too theoretical for my scientific friends’ liking sometimes.

Now, the absentminded-professor stereotype is accurate, in my experience. . .

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Northerner.
    NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@ethryndal *chokes* The ACCURACY…

Hedges
    @h-jones

Welp, this thread is probably dead. Oh well. I’m bored and don’t feel like actually getting off the computer and doing something productive. xD

A happy INTJ! Probably not a stereotypical one, though. I feel like I’m a good deal happier/cheerier/people-friendly than your average INTJ. Also, not as sarcastic, though I know of a few ENFPs who are sarcastic and therefore this doesn’t disprove anything. B)

While I absolutely love being this personality and am confident that I am despite my unorthodox ways, I will say that one of the things I’d rather not have to deal with is (a) our bitter cynicism towards the human race and (b) unrelenting pride. Pretty sure INTJs could be summed up in this conversation…

INTJ: People stink.

Person: How do you know???

INTJ: I’m always right.

Not even joking, I’m 100% sure I’ve actually said those exact words to my family on numerous occasions. Particularly the “I’m always right” bit. I have actual memories of those words coming from my mouth. *sigh* Such arrogance.

A few good things though is that our tendency to overthink really can get us out of a pickle! I know overthinking is typically looked down upon as it can cause anxiety or whatnot, but I like my overthinking tendencies, because it enables me to get to the real meat of something instead of just skimming the surface. It’s a good pastime too. Also, it makes me feel smart. Dern, that’s probably due to pride. Augh.

THE PRIDE. THE PRIDE IS REALLY AN ISSUE HERE.

Also, though, INTJs areΒ extremely smart about what they choose to be smart about. As I’m more interested in people and love them dearly, I’m actually pretty inept at understanding people and know my way in and out of psychology, at least to some extent. We’re also very dedicated people and will not drop a problem until it’s solved. Like, ever. DETERMINATION! FIERCENESS! We are as lions on the prowl! *slapped*

Anyway. Yeah. There’s a little personality rant for ya. xD

Also, @ncstokes, your signature is the best thing ever. I’m pretty sure I know where you got it, too. πŸ™‚ #andrewpetersontho

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@h-jones *finger guns* Thanks! Oh boy, I can totally relate to the whole “never dropping a problem until it’s solved” thing. I may have a *tiny* streak of perfectionism. πŸ˜›

Joseph Lin
    @joseph_darkgrate

Well, of course I have to add to this conversation. .

I tend to get mixed results of INTJ and INTP whenever I take the test, but I mostly identify with INTJ because I love the stereotypes generally asscociated with it haha and because it was the first result I ever got.Β  I have been referred to as an INTX before though.

Hey, everyone!!

Facts Don't Care About Your Feelings

J. B. Stanhope
    @jbstanhope

Based on a quick count (I may have counted some people twice or missed people because I thought I already counted them), here are the number of personality types who have responded to this thread:

• INTJ – 7
    • INFJ – 6
    • ENFP – 6
    • INTP – 5
    • INFP – 5
    • ENFJ – 1
    • ENTP – 1
    • ISFP – 1
Viewing 14 posts - 61 through 74 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest