fb

*Materializes out of the Mist*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *Materializes out of the Mist*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

Hi friends!

The name’s Gabrielle, but please dispose of the pleasantries and call me Gabby. Or Guildmaster. Or epic ninja of epicness. That works, too.

I fell in love with writing at around fifteen and completed my first fantasy story about a lady with a mental anomaly/power who owned a troublesome horse.

I’ve now write about a man with a mental anomaly/power who owns a troublesome sabretooth panther.

I’ve changed immeasurably, I know.

I stepped out of my introverted tendencies to apply for a writing position at Kingdom Pen about a year ago. That job brought me to this glorious place, where I serve beside legendary artists as a Staff Writer, Pinterest Manager, and Guildmaster.

When I’m not writing, I enjoy archery, piano, hugging my cat, listening to music, and getting paid.

I’m looking forward to meeting all you awesome people! 😀

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

Ha! Getting paid is generally pretty cool.

Is this new protagonist your Rook character?

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@Daeus-lamb

It is. 😀

The one and only. 🙂

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@gabriellepollack @hope-ann I can’t help noticing that the ladies on staff found some dramatic way of titling their intros (punctuated by asterisks), whereas the guys basically just said hi. 😆

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@gabriellepollack Hi! Aberdeen is a huge fan of your writing.

Wow. Three titles…that’s epic. 😮

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@Briannastorm True. XD

@Mariposa
    I’ll make sure to save all my drafts so he can eat them. 🙂 *hands him a few she has on hand*

*bows*

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@gabriellepollack *Aberdeen licks his chops and devours pages*

Cindy Green
    @cindy

*hugs Gabby* (I’m not really one to let go. Better get comfortable.)

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@Cindy XD *Sighs and surrenders herself to being squished for the rest of eternity XD*

K.M. Small
    @morreafirebird

@gabriellepollack *waves* I think I know you…epic ninja of epicness 😉

"Beauty will save the world." - Dostoevsky

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

@gabrielle-pollack Ooh, Pinterest Manager! I haven’t had the opportunity to check out most of the boards yet, but it looked like you were off to an awesome start! 😃

(if you have time, pretty please check out my boards? I’ve got some excellent story boards 👌🏻👌🏻😄)

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@morreafirebird Well hello there! I believe you are familiar… 😉 Welcome to the forum! 😀 I’m so happy you could join us!

@Lady-iliara
    I may be a tad biased (just a tad) but they’re all pretty awesome. XD

(Why thank you for the invite! I’m always in need of some Pinspiration) (Hehe, see what I did there?)

(Ok, I know it was a terrible pun, but you get the idea 😛 )

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

@gabriellepollack Oh, don’t worry, it was perfectly punny. Pinspiration… Pinterest…sPinster…oh no, what is my future coming to?! 😛

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@Lady-iliara 😛 What have I started? XD

Snapper
    @snapper

@gabriellepollack I should much like to get paid as well. 😛 Yet I don’t have a job yet. 😉

*melts chair*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest