Map Making Websites

Forums Fiction Research and Worldbuilding Map Making Websites

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  EricaWordsmith 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@r-m-archer

Sorry I disappeared, the conference was a week long. XD Family Conference is a week long conference in Big Sandy Texas for families… XD They have different activities/programs for kids, boys, girls, young people, moms, dads, etc. The student choir and orchestra… It was AWESOME!!!! We seriously had the best choir director that I’ve ever had there!!! He was absolutely hilarious, I nearly dropped dead from laughing/not breathing. It was also the hardest too… I don’t have an incredible breath capacity, and he was having people about ready to die from lack of air. The last to practices had me feeling sick. It was amazing though…

I LOVE ACCENTS!!!!! Gracious, that sounds so cool to get to see that explained!!! What are some of your favorite accents??

@red_converse I have got to try that sometime… I have a world that I want to work on developing some, so that could be helpful!!!

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

R.M. Archer
      @r-m-archer

@ericawordsmith

That sounds really cool! Oh dear… I know that feeling. XD We had a couple of guys in our choir two years ago and during our practices for Celtic Woman (which were super relaxed and fun) they had us laughing hysterically regularly and it was GREAT. XD But it’s definitely hard to sing when you’re laughing or trying not to laugh. ;D I’m glad the conference went well!

My favorite accent to speak is some mix of British accents, I think, because it’s what I can actually pull off, lol. I’d like it better, probably, if I could figure out how to identify one British accent and stick with that one, but for now the mix is decent. As far as hearing accents, I really like Irish and Scottish accents. How about you?

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

EricaWordsmith
      @ericawordsmith

@r-m-archer

I know it… Oh the things that can happen in choir… Like accidentally standing when the directer tells the guys to stand, or this past choir experience, when they accidentally didn’t print the last page to one of the songs in our choir music. That was freaky… We didn’t find that out until the day before we performed and didn’t learn the ending of that piece until dress rehearsal. XD

I LOVE British accents!!! They’re so much fun… I regularly slip into a British accent (or really any accent whether a real one or just a weird way of talking). The two that are hard for me is Scottish and Irish, they have a way of blending together… French is hard, I love German… I love listening to just about any accent, but European ones are my favorites.

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest