fb

Mae Govannen!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Mae Govannen!

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author
    Evelyn
    @evelyn

@ericawordsmith Babylon Bee is hilarious and that is one of their best articles too. XD

Have fun on your road trip! Sounds great!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@ericawordsmith

HahaXD That’s great!

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@ericawordsmith, I’m late to the conversation, but I too am a homeschooler. (@andrew, you were right!) I have five siblings.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

Better late than never @nuetrobolt! I humbly recognize the Wingfeather Saga fan! I’m rereading¬†North! or be Eaten. I will forever love that title!!!

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@ericawordsmith, I just finished re-reading that series. Its even better the second time around.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Dakota
    @dakota

@ericawordsmith Welcome to Story Embers!

Yes! More Homeschooling chums! Or rather homeschooled chums. I just graduated from homeschooled high school this year!

I have five siblings, making a total of six kids in my family. Guess that puts us in the ”Medium-sized” spectrum.

Psalm 119:11
    Your word I have hidden in my heart,
    That I might not sin against You.

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@ericawordsmith

Yeah, we once had a big van. (A Dodge one) It was pretty cruddy.

Now since there’s more drivers in our family, we just drive two separate vehicles… its a whole lot easier and nicer.

But anyway… are you into MBTI really? Personalities for characters? I find it fun.

Random Stranger: "What do you want to do when you grow up?"
    Me: "Write every inch of your future."

Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest