Looking for Beta Readers

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Looking for Beta Readers

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Zee
    @zee

Hello Everyone! I’m beginning my search for beta readers for my next novel. It’s a romantic suspense novel, (a little heavier on the suspense than the romance) set in a fictional, somewhat dystopian environment–the war-torn nation of Sevia.

This book continues the story of Boris and Anna, the young Sevian couple who met and fell in love in Wrong Place, Right Time, the first book in the Shards of Sevia series. Now, nearly two years on, things aren’t going well. The simmering ethnic conflict in Dor continues to shadow their lives. Anna’s expecting their first child, and the prospect of motherhood in wartime fills her with dread. A split-second decision lands Boris in the worst trouble of his life, and threatens the whole family’s survival.

Obviously, the characters aren’t teenagers, but the series is aimed at a Christian, Young Adult (18-25) audience, so I figured this site would be a great place to look for beta readers. If you’re interested, please get in touch with me at: btznvntATgmailDOTcom

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest