fb

Let’s Share our Websites

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Let’s Share our Websites

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Zee
    @zee

Anybody else there have a writing webpage, blog, etc? (I know some of you do.) If you’re willing, please share a link so we can check each others’ work out and show some support!

Mine is: https://shardsofsevia.wordpress.com

It’s both a blog and an advertising page for my books.

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

This is a great idea!! Mine is:

<span style=”color: #555555; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: #f8f8f8;”>alabamasblog.home.blog</span>

Courage, dear heart ~ Aslan

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

Wow, that didnt work, lol! Hopefully this works…

Home

Courage, dear heart ~ Aslan

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

The forum really doesn’t want me to share links. I have a writing blog called Scribes & Archers and a lifestyle/theology/worldview blog called Within the Static. You can find the first easily in search, and hopefully this WTS link will work…

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Elisha Starquill
    @elisha-starquill

Ooh, this is an excellent topic! I love discovering new awesome people’s websites. ๐Ÿ˜€

I have a blog called The Voyaging Storyteller where I post stories, gush about my musical and book-ish adventures, drag you along on my travels, and spew an occasional thought that is either profound or arbitrary or both, depending on who you are. ๐Ÿ˜›

I’ve never had any luck posting links on SE but it should be easy to find either with a quick search or on my profile page. ๐Ÿ™‚

INFJ โžณ Trinstamentalist โžณ Thalassophile โžณ Chocolate Hater โžณ Daughter of God

Zee
    @zee

Wow, this is great! So many talented people…I’ve successfully followed you all (I think) and if anybody else posts, I want to follow them, too.

Edmund Lloyd Fletcher
    @edmund-lloyd-fletcher

Sure I’ll join in.ย  My blog is http://www.EdmundLloydFletcher.com

A word of caution: I haven’t really settled on any kind of theme so it’s really a mixed bag of “whatever”.ย  My latest is on why people should stop calling 2020 “a bad year” and I think the post before that was on a diet.

BTW How did you all settle on a theme/topic for your websites?
    I feel like I’d do better if people knew what to expect.
    Wide open to suggestions, here!

Homeschooling father of 10, writing Christian action/adventure novels from my home high in the Rockies.

Maya Joelle
    @mayajoelle

I think my post was marked as spam because of the links… *sigh* my main/bookish blog is mayajt.wordpress.com, and my poetry/rambly blog is whenthroughthewoods.wordpress.com ๐Ÿ™‚

fear no evil | may evil fear you

Zee
    @zee

@edmund-lloyd-fletcher, if your blog is just a way for you to share random tidbits and thoughts, it’s perfectly fine that it’s a bit of a grab bag. However, if you’re planning to use it for marketing your books, you might want to rethink a bit…maybe create a new, book-specific one, or add a new page dedicated to your books? That’s what I have.

Zachary Holbrook
    @toklaham-veruzia

https://authorzacharyholbrook.weebly.com/ is my home base from which I shall go forth and dominate the world through writing. On it I share my short story,ย The Besouler, with those who join my email list.

ใŠใฏใ„ใ‚ˆใ†. ๆ—ฅๆœฌ่ชžใฏๅฅฝใใงใ™ .

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

I recently got my website up and going along with an email list! I’ll be making a separate post about that soon, but until then, here ’tis. . .

https://marybethdaviswriting.wordpress.com/

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Zee
    @zee

Very cool, @toklaham-veruzia and @naiya-dyani! Now I’m going to follow you both.

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

This is a super cool idea! Here’s my blog: A. L. Darley, Author

I’m terrible at posting consistently, but… I try XD

EpicAddie2 has been my username for everything since I was 8. Can't go back now.

Zee
    @zee

Thanks for sharing, @epicaddie2. Going now to follow you. And I kind of have to wonder who EpicAddie1 is…

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

@zee

Thanks for following me! XD

I’ve been asked about EpicAddie1 before… it’s kind of a funny (and slightly embarrassing) story! When I was younger I would play Minecraft with my friend and we saw someone named EpicAddie. I thought that name was pretty cool (it’s not *rolls eyes at past self*) and I wanted to use it. But I felt bad just copying the username so I added a 2 at the end because I was the second EpicAddie XD So that’s been my username for pretty much everything since I was really young XD

EpicAddie2 has been my username for everything since I was 8. Can't go back now.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest