fb

Let’s Share our Websites

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Let’s Share our Websites

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Zee
    @zee

Anybody else there have a writing webpage, blog, etc? (I know some of you do.) If you’re willing, please share a link so we can check each others’ work out and show some support!

Mine is: https://shardsofsevia.wordpress.com

It’s both a blog and an advertising page for my books.

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

This is a great idea!! Mine is:

<span style=”color: #555555; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: #f8f8f8;”>alabamasblog.home.blog</span>

Courage, dear heart ~ Aslan

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

Wow, that didnt work, lol! Hopefully this works…

Home

Courage, dear heart ~ Aslan

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

The forum really doesn’t want me to share links. I have a writing blog called Scribes & Archers and a lifestyle/theology/worldview blog called Within the Static. You can find the first easily in search, and hopefully this WTS link will work…

Speculative fiction author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literature.

Elisha Starquill
    @elisha-starquill

Ooh, this is an excellent topic! I love discovering new awesome people’s websites. ๐Ÿ˜€

I have a blog called The Voyaging Storyteller where I post stories, gush about my musical and book-ish adventures, drag you along on my travels, and spew an occasional thought that is either profound or arbitrary or both, depending on who you are. ๐Ÿ˜›

I’ve never had any luck posting links on SE but it should be easy to find either with a quick search or on my profile page. ๐Ÿ™‚

"Moonlight drowns out all but the brightest stars." ~ J.R.R. Tolkien

Zee
    @zee

Wow, this is great! So many talented people…I’ve successfully followed you all (I think) and if anybody else posts, I want to follow them, too.

Edmund Lloyd Fletcher
    @edmund-lloyd-fletcher

Sure I’ll join in.ย  My blog is http://www.EdmundLloydFletcher.com

A word of caution: I haven’t really settled on any kind of theme so it’s really a mixed bag of “whatever”.ย  My latest is on why people should stop calling 2020 “a bad year” and I think the post before that was on a diet.

BTW How did you all settle on a theme/topic for your websites?
    I feel like I’d do better if people knew what to expect.
    Wide open to suggestions, here!

Homeschooling father of 10, writing Christian action/adventure novels from my home high in the Rockies.

Maya Joelle
    @mayajoelle

I think my post was marked as spam because of the links… *sigh* my main/bookish blog is mayajt.wordpress.com, and my poetry/rambly blog is whenthroughthewoods.wordpress.com ๐Ÿ™‚

fear no evil | may evil fear you

Zee
    @zee

@edmund-lloyd-fletcher, if your blog is just a way for you to share random tidbits and thoughts, it’s perfectly fine that it’s a bit of a grab bag. However, if you’re planning to use it for marketing your books, you might want to rethink a bit…maybe create a new, book-specific one, or add a new page dedicated to your books? That’s what I have.

Zachary Holbrook
    @toklaham-veruzia

https://authorzacharyholbrook.weebly.com/ is my home base from which I shall go forth and dominate the world through writing. On it I share my short story,ย The Besouler, with those who join my email list.

ใŠใฏใ„ใ‚ˆใ†. ๆ—ฅๆœฌ่ชžใฏๅฅฝใใงใ™ .

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

I recently got my website up and going along with an email list! I’ll be making a separate post about that soon, but until then, here ’tis. . .

https://marybethdaviswriting.wordpress.com/

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Zee
    @zee

Very cool, @toklaham-veruzia and @naiya-dyani! Now I’m going to follow you both.

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

This is a super cool idea! Here’s my blog: A. L. Darley, Author

I’m terrible at posting consistently, but… I try XD

Zee
    @zee

Thanks for sharing, @epicaddie2. Going now to follow you. And I kind of have to wonder who EpicAddie1 is…

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

@zee

Thanks for following me! XD

I’ve been asked about EpicAddie1 before… it’s kind of a funny (and slightly embarrassing) story! When I was younger I would play Minecraft with my friend and we saw someone named EpicAddie. I thought that name was pretty cool (it’s not *rolls eyes at past self*) and I wanted to use it. But I felt bad just copying the username so I added a 2 at the end because I was the second EpicAddie XD So that’s been my username for pretty much everything since I was really young XD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest