Let’s Share our Websites

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Let’s Share our Websites

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Zee
    @zee

Anybody else there have a writing webpage, blog, etc? (I know some of you do.) If you’re willing, please share a link so we can check each others’ work out and show some support!

Mine is: https://shardsofsevia.wordpress.com

It’s both a blog and an advertising page for my books.

Alabama Rose
      @bama-rose

This is a great idea!! Mine is:

<span style=”color: #555555; font-family: ‘Open Sans’, sans-serif; font-size: 13px; background-color: #f8f8f8;”>alabamasblog.home.blog</span>

Courage, dear heart ~ Aslan

Alabama Rose
      @bama-rose

Wow, that didnt work, lol! Hopefully this works…

Home

Courage, dear heart ~ Aslan

R.M. Archer
      @r-m-archer

The forum really doesn’t want me to share links. I have a writing blog called Scribes & Archers and a lifestyle/theology/worldview blog called Within the Static. You can find the first easily in search, and hopefully this WTS link will work…

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Elisha Starquill
      @elisha-starquill

Ooh, this is an excellent topic! I love discovering new awesome people’s websites. πŸ˜€

I have a blog called The Voyaging Storyteller where I post stories, gush about my musical and book-ish adventures, drag you along on my travels, and spew an occasional thought that is either profound or arbitrary or both, depending on who you are. πŸ˜›

I’ve never had any luck posting links on SE but it should be easy to find either with a quick search or on my profile page. πŸ™‚

INFJ ➳ Trinstamentalist ➳ Thalassophile ➳ Chocolate Hater ➳ Daughter of God

Zee
      @zee

Wow, this is great! So many talented people…I’ve successfully followed you all (I think) and if anybody else posts, I want to follow them, too.

Edmund Lloyd Fletcher
        @edmund-lloyd-fletcher

Sure I’ll join in.Β  My blog is http://www.EdmundLloydFletcher.com

A word of caution: I haven’t really settled on any kind of theme so it’s really a mixed bag of “whatever”.Β  My latest is on why people should stop calling 2020 “a bad year” and I think the post before that was on a diet.

BTW How did you all settle on a theme/topic for your websites?
        I feel like I’d do better if people knew what to expect.
        Wide open to suggestions, here!

Homeschooling father of 10, writing Christian action/adventure novels from my home high in the Rockies.

I think my post was marked as spam because of the links… *sigh* my main/bookish blog is mayajt.wordpress.com, and my poetry/rambly blog is whenthroughthewoods.wordpress.com πŸ™‚

πšπšŽπšŠπš› πš—πš˜ πšŽπšŸπš’πš• | πš–πšŠπš’ πšŽπšŸπš’πš• πšπšŽπšŠπš› 𝚒𝚘𝚞

Zee
        @zee

@edmund-lloyd-fletcher, if your blog is just a way for you to share random tidbits and thoughts, it’s perfectly fine that it’s a bit of a grab bag. However, if you’re planning to use it for marketing your books, you might want to rethink a bit…maybe create a new, book-specific one, or add a new page dedicated to your books? That’s what I have.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest