Let the Ink Spill!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Let the Ink Spill!

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    The Inkspiller
    @the-inkspiller

Нет, я не знаю латинский язык, я изучаюсь русский язык, хотя я не занимал том недавно. ))

I have to admit, it’s been a while since I’ve read Connecticut Yankee. I remember the ending was depressing, and coming back to it now an enthusiast for medieval thought and philosophy, I dislike the vitriol directed towards the medieval way of thinking and the worship of individualism present in it.

Non nobis Domine, sed nomini, Tuo da gloriam.

Warden
    @nuetrobolt

@northerner, the head was very creepy.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Northerner
    @northerner

@the-inkspiller, and I don’t even know Greek! Isn’t it a great feeling when someone gets an obscure reference you make?

Do finish the Chesterton anthology (which is it?). And tell me what you think, if you remember. He’s one of my favourite authours.

Abbey Bishop
      @a_small_mousepad

@the-inkspiller

It is A-OK to write dark stories. I find that dark stories can very effectively point out the ills in the world that other people ignore. Some Christian writers do sugarcoat their works (which is perfectly fine), but the real world isn’t all hunky-dory. There is so much evil in this world and in our own hearts too. I feel like it’s very important to show this corruptness we see, but to also point out that God can help. There will still be evil in the world, but the Lord can soften its impact for his followers.

~a member of the great Meraki guild~

Parker Hankins
        @parker

@a_small_mousepad, I agree!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest