fb

Lady Iliara AKA Elm ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Lady Iliara AKA Elm ๐Ÿ”ฅ

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

Hello. Itโ€™s me. Lady Iliara! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am super-duper-ally-ooper excited to be part of Story Embers with yโ€™all! (No, Iโ€™m not Southern. Yes, I kinda despise the contraction. Yes, Iโ€™m going to use it anyway.)

I came here from Kingdom Pen, and before that from the Aetherlight. (Here Iโ€™m going to rant about he Aetherlight because it is the most awesome steampunk game ever, the people who play it are AMAZING, and we have so many good writers and artists. Go. Join.)

*ahem* Anyway, you donโ€™t really care about that. I can sense it, you know, because Iโ€™m an ENFJ. Which means I have an amazing understanding of the emotions and motives of people around me, and absolutely no clue as to what Iโ€™m thinking. Itโ€™s a curse-blessing.

I write fantasy, without thinking about it, just because I love the tropes. Also, itโ€™s one of those where you can get away with fudging your research. ๐Ÿ˜› (Please donโ€™t make me write a historical novel…)

I have a few stories in the works: Alex and Ian, about a spy and an innkeeper; Iliara Mustardtop (which is the backstory of my Aetherlight character); and The Beginning of Mistmantle (a fan fiction based on one of my favorite series). Iโ€™ve also written a short story based on Rangerโ€™s Apprentice for a friend of mine.

My two works in the planning stages (which are dearest to my heart) are โ€œLillian and Lucyโ€ (to be renamed), and Funaabaโ€™s Discovery (which is based on me and two of my siblings when we were younger, but takes place in a steampunk world and a fantasy world).

I also love to draw, sing, read, and act. And Pinterest. Check out my Pinterest boards if you like. I promise theyโ€™re a lot of fun. ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@lady-iliaraย  HI, ILIARA!! *hugs* Ahh, another fellow ENFJ. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Yeah, I’m just going to go ahead and second what you said about the Aetherlight. It’s a pretty awesome game. And very underrated.

Ohhh, geez, I need to read your roleplay! (And I need to write my own…)

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

@dekreel (or Peri ๐Ÿ˜‰) Oh, no, donโ€™t read my role play because then Iโ€™ll just have another person clamoring for me to write, and Iโ€™m sitting in the middle of the third chapter…

Just kidding. Iโ€™d love for you to read it. ๐Ÿ˜€ AND I WANT TO KNOW *YOUR* BACKSTORY, GIRLLLL

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

Hey @lady-iliara! I do recognize you from KP. ๐Ÿ™‚ Welcome to the Story Embers forums!

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@lady-iliaraย  I’ll do my best to keep it in. But I guess it depends on how much I’ll like it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I shall! And hopefully soon. *whispers* Because if Xonos is gonna write more Origins, he’ll want to know where I came from! Ahh, I mean… *COUGH* (And yeah, I’m not EXPECTING him to stick me in there…)

Blog

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

@dekreel You would not believe the number of people who voted to be in Origins…Heโ€™ll get to them all, eventually.

Have you read his discussion topic? At one point he listed the titles of all the episodes for this season. One of them is Lights, Camera, Action…and guess who itโ€™s about. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@lady-iliaraย  Is he still accepting new characters?? Maybe I’ll consider joining once I’ve roleplayed a little…

I have not! Well, I’ve skimmed through it, but I didn’t know he had a list of episodes! I’ll check it out! Let me guess… *raises eyebrow at you*

Blog

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

@dekreel I think so, though at this point it might be a while before you got written in. (I havenโ€™t even gotten written in yet, and I voted near the beginning.)

*nods affirmatively in your direction*

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

@josiah Yay!

Question: when I sign up on that form for the guilds, should I use my username or my real name?

Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

@lady-iliara Great question. Not sure. @daeus-lamb?

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

@josiah Looks like heโ€™s gone…

Well, Iโ€™ll just use my forum name. If anyone needs my real name they can just ask. Elm out! ๐Ÿ––๐Ÿป๐Ÿ”ฅ

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@lady-iliara Oh, use your username.

๐Ÿ˜€
    ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ‘
    ๐Ÿ‘– ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest