fb

Kicked Out of My Guild

Forums General Site Info Guidelines & FAQ Kicked Out of My Guild

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    overcomer
    @overcomer

Hey, guys. Mallory here. I joined a guild earlier this year, and I had fun at first. I helped with the guild wars and participated as much as I could. However, I never felt comfortable in it, and as the weeks went on I found myself spending less and less time on it. I kept trying to get back into it and participate, but I found plenty of excuses during the busy summer months and now I’ve only just realized that I’ve been kicked out of my guild.

Which is fine. I’m not on here to complain. I think it’s great that they kick non-active members out so that the guilds will stay strong and productive. 🙂 The guild I was in really wasn’t a good fit for me like I hoped it would be. It was a good experience, though.

I want to apologize to my guild master and guildmates. Sorry guys. You all deserve a better guildmate. Thanks for having me. 🙂

What I’m wondering now is: what happens when you get kicked out of a guild for not being active enough? I mean, am I still welcome on the forum? There isn’t some kind of blacklist I get added to or something, right? I just feel a little nervous about it.

Thanks!

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@overcomer

😢

You don’t know who I am…but just wanted to tell you that I am so sorry that you were uncomfortable in you guild and it didn’t work out.

*hands over a big hug*

Hope somebody can answer your questions.

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

overcomer
    @overcomer

Thanks, @eden-anderson . You’re so kind. 🙂

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@overcomer

Hey! No, I don’t think there’s a blacklist. XD The guilds have limited space though I’m pretty sure, so naturally they try to keep the most active members that will benefit the most from them. And don’t worry, you’re still totally welcome on the general forum. The guilds are just more hands on and they want to help the most people they can, but if you’re only on say once a month or something like that it’s not really benefiting you or your guild members, if you know what I mean. But there’s still the whole general forum to chat in and ask for help and critique and such. 😉 I usually spend most of my time on the general forum anyhow, and there’s quite a few people that aren’t in guilds as well.

I’ll tag @daeus-lamb, he can answer any more questions you have about the guilds. I think you might be able to re-apply eventually, but I’ll let him answer that question because I’m not positive.

"A hard heart is no infallible protection against a soft head."

- C. S. Lewis

overcomer
    @overcomer

I was half joking about the blacklist. 😉 Thanks, @sarah-inkdragon . That’s encouraging and helpful. 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest