fb

KAPEEFERS! The Return of the Kingdom??

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions KAPEEFERS! The Return of the Kingdom??

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@toklaham-veruzia Yeah, I was wondering the same thing! It kind of confused me since they seemed fairly similar (I mean, excepting the differences @morreafirebird stated) and involve so many of the same people. I’m not sure exactly why Story Embers came about as a separate entity. I’m sure there’s a reason, though! 😀

@josiah
    @daeus-lamb @hope-ann I know all three of you were there. . . would you be able to clear that up, because I’m actually pretty curious! 😂

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Hope Ann
    @hope-ann

@naiya-dyani They are fairly similar though there are distinctions like the ones mentioned. Those were mainly formed later as we focused on where we wanted to go.

How everything happened is a bit of a long story. But the basics are that Reagan was the owner. And had just got married and was really busy. And Josiah helped run things for a bit, but in the end it didn’t work out because they both had slightly differing visions. So they decided it would be best to implement the different visions separately. So Josiah got up the plan for Story Embers and since Reagan was very busy with life, he kept up Kingdom Pen until Story Embers was running, then put it on hiatus until he could actually devote the time it deserved to it.

It will be interesting to see where things go from here though since he’s been back on. 😉 Kingdom Pen was where I found my best friends and, well, pretty much all my friends. I’m not sure what I’d have done as a younger writer without it, and then with Story Embers afterward.

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@hope-ann  I’ve always wondered! I wanted to ask Josiah but I didn’t see a point. Thanks for clearing it up. 🙂

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@hope-ann Yeah, thanks, Hope! 😊

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • The forum ‘General Writing Discussions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest