KAPEEFERS! The Return of the Kingdom??

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions KAPEEFERS! The Return of the Kingdom??

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @snapper

Okay, guys, I just was at Kingdom Pen for the first time in forever and there’s this glorious new post up.

We can do this.

It can come back.

I’m like … melting all the chairs with Snapper fire over here cause so excited.

Here’s a link to the survey.Β Return of the Kingdom?

@daeuslamb @ethryndal @corissa @kate @all the kapeefers and others

*melts chair*

A. Massey
      @millennium

I could join Kingdom Pen? YEESSSS! I’VE WANTED TO FOREVER! πŸ˜‚

https://theinkstaineddesk.com

Snapper
      @snapper

ALWAYS!!

*melts chair*

Steward of the Pen
        @steward-of-the-pen

YES!

YES!

YES!

Chelsea R.H.
        @seekjustice

@snapper

WE CAN RESURRECT THE KINGDOM???

It’s been so dead over there. No thanks to me, unfortunately.

But if we could bring it back that would be so amazing.

Mahalo keia huiΚ»ana

Snapper
        @snapper

@seekjustice YES! It’s certainly possible. πŸ˜€

*melts chair*

K.M. Small
          @morreafirebird

@snapper

oh my goodness. o.o

I NEED TO FILL THIS SURVEY OUT.

Thank you for posting about this!!

(p.s. not sure if you heard, but this is Audrey Caylin… I finally decided to go by my given name. So hi πŸ˜› )

~ Khylie
          "Beauty will save the world." - Dostoevsky

J. Dekreel
          @dekreel

WHOA. . . I didn’t think this would happen. πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

*is periodically squealing in real life*

I have missed my Kapeefer fam so much; I hope Reagan decides to resurrect everything.

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
          Blog

Snapper
          @snapper

@morreafirebird Audrey!!!! Or rather, Khylie! <3 That’s so beautiful.

ikr?? I had a panic attack in the most positive way. XD

@dekreel I DIDN’T EITHER. It’s crazy isn’t it? But I hope it works out.

*melts chair*

K.M. Small
            @morreafirebird

@snapper Thank you <33

I filled out the form and offered to volunteer. I want to see the Kingdom rise again πŸ˜€

Btw, how have you been??? Work stole my life this summer, then college refused to be any more lenient this fall. Thus I haven’t been reading any blogs for months πŸ˜› How has writing been?

~ Khylie

Zachary Holbrook
            @toklaham-veruzia

Is there a fundamental difference between KP and Story Embers?

γŠγ―γ„γ‚ˆγ†. ζ—₯本θͺžγ―ε₯½γγ§γ™ .

Snapper
            @snapper

@morreafirebird Same! Kingdom Pen was so amazing. <3

Aww, you’re so sweet to ask. <3 I’ve been great, honestly. This past year I’ve really learned how to enjoy writing again, as well as blogging itself. I have to say that it’s been a great year. How about you? I’ve missed talking to you, though I totally understand the whole job then school thing. XD

*melts chair*

Snapper
              @snapper

@toklaham-veruzia I would say so. I’ve always had a deep connection to Kingdom Pen, though a large part of that is probably due to the fact that I grew up as a writer there. There are other differences, some minor, some larger, but imo, they aren’t the same thing. Yes, there are similarities, but Kingdom Pen is very unique.

*melts chair*

K.M. Small
                @morreafirebird

@toklaham-veruzia yes, there definitely is. I think the difference lies in the target audience of each website. Story Embers is aimed at Christian writers in general, with the mission to help them better fulfill that calling as a Christian storyteller. Kingdom Pen was aimed at young Christian writers, below 25. While there was a focus on learning how to be a better Christian writer, I felt that the site mainly gave advice on how to write better, along with addressing specific struggles of younger writers.

In general, I felt that Kingdom Pen was the place to go if you were a young writer who just wanted to focus on perfecting your craft and do it in a serious yet light-hearted community of other young Christian writers. I feel like Story Embers is a bit more serious than that and is digger deeper to unveil some more complex topics, like what makes past Christian stories so much better than most today. That vision and the general vibe of this community are amazing and invaluable to me. However, I am thankful that when I began taking my writing more seriously, I had a place like Kingdom Pen to go to.

~ Khylie

K.M. Small
                @morreafirebird

@snapper that’s wonderful! Learning to love writing and blogging again is a huge accomplishment πŸ˜€

I feel like this year has been a big learning experience. You know, figuring out “adulting” and how to keep doing what I love even as life picks up pace. So I wouldn’t say I’ve had the most enjoyable year, but I feel like I’ve learned a ton that will help me moving forward. I would compare how I’m doing to what a character is feeling after the climax of a novel: triumphant but tired xD

~ Khylie

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest