fb

Journals, retrospective, and odd points of view

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Journals, retrospective, and odd points of view

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    ScoutFinch190
    @scoutfinch190

@rose-colored-fancy

*high-fives fellow Dickens fan back* Yes, audiobooks are amazingly helpful for classic novels… especially when they were paid by the word…

You’re welcome! I’m so glad it helped!

My draft is about a woman (named Naeva) who became/married a vampire. her husband (named Falworth for now) is cruel (and my first villain with a personality I would *almost* kill off without much hesitation) and she is trying to find a way to get away from him and become human again while he’s using her for his scheme to make the vampires rule the world. It takes place in a world where the vampires are at war with Fire Mages. Who basically have the powers of a phoenix and actually derive their powers from a phoenix that rules their world. The book’s title is Vampire’s Bane.

We crazy people are the normal ones.

@rose-colored-fancy

Haha, you are welcome for the unintentional idea and I hope it works out! I often just number my titles, which I like as well, but titles are fun sometimes.

#ForeshadowingIsTheBest 😛 🙂

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. -JRR Tolkien

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@scoutfinch190

*high-fives fellow Dickens fan back* Yes, audiobooks are amazingly helpful for classic novels… especially when they were paid by the word…

LOL, it really seems like that sometimes XD Dickens knows many words but concise is not one of them. XD

That’s a really cool premise! Best of success with it!

@olivia

Haha, you are welcome for the unintentional idea and I hope it works out! I often just number my titles, which I like as well, but titles are fun sometimes.

Yep, I generally do that too, but it might be fun to experiment 🙂

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest