fb

Join a campaign to unite reader and writer in the priceless bond of fandom

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Join a campaign to unite reader and writer in the priceless bond of fandom

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Zachary Holbrook
    @toklaham-veruzia

Today marks the start of two-week campaign to connect more readers with my writing. The campaign ends August 7th– the day I leave home for college across the country in Franklin, Tennessee.

Until then, I’m offering a challenge to my fans, with prizes if we reach 30, 50, 80 and 120 subscribers.

If you’re interested in finding a new source of fantasy stories with intricate worldbuilding, powerful themes, and deep character relationships, check out my website at authorzacharyholbrook.weebly.com. There, you can read my reviews and some of my stories. If I seem like someone who might be worth following, click the green button in the upper-right corner to sign up for my email list.

Join the list, and you’ll become part of the campaign, with a chance to help unlock the prizes. I’ll send out an email every day with updates on how the campaign is progressing. If daily emails seem overwhelming, don’t worry– once the campaign is over, I’ll be far to busy with college to maintain that pace. You’ll only hear from me once every 1-2 weeks, or, more precisely, whenever I have something worthwhile to say.

I’ll also be releasing one of my previously published stories for free on my website every other day of the campaign, starting tomorrow. If you don’t care for the reviews or philosophical musings I typically share on my website, you can read one story immediately at this link: https://authorzacharyholbrook.weebly.com/home/the-endbringer, and come back for the others as the campaign goes on.

One more thing: joining my list is entirely risk-free, as you can unsubscribe at any time. If join and find out you enjoy my writing, you’ve found a new author to entrance you and (hopefully) help you see God’s goodness in a new way. On the other hand, if you join and find out I fail to write the great stories I endeavor to create, well… you’ve lost at worst a few minutes of your time.

So, visit authorzacharyholbrook.weebly.com today, and enter a whole new world of good stories.

おはいよう. 日本語は好きです .

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest