fb

Jetpack

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@jane-maree I don’t know who else to tag cuz I don’t know who all uses Jetpack, so I guess you’re The Chosen One 😉

A couple people are having trouble commenting on my site (which is a wordpress.org site). They have to login with a WordPress account to comment, but when they try, it tells them that they’re entering an invalid email address. I notice though that on your site that I don’t have to login to WordPress to comment. How did you set it up that way? Do you have a suggestion as to what the problem is?

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@jenwriter17

Hey! I’m not Jane Maree XD…

But I have an answer that should help: Look at the bar that gives options to Manage, Personalize, and Configure… Under Configure click settings… then go to  Discussion, from where you will scroll down to the options for Comments. There will be switches to turn settings on and off, and just make sure the one about Users needing to be registered and logged in to comment is turned off.

I hope that was helpful, and if you are confused please feel free to ask questions.

Cheers!

Published author, reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@wordsmith Okay, I’ll try that and see what my trying-to-commenters say. 😉 Thank you!

www.jennaterese.com

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@jenwriter17

Cool!

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

@jenwriter17 The Chosen One has come. But basically I ditto what Wordsmith says. If that doesn’t work, feel free to poke me again and I’ll see if I can work out the problem. 😀

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@jane-maree

I’ve been dittoed! 😀

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@jane-maree A few people have commented since I changed that, so I think that did it! 😀

@wordsmith

Thank you both!

www.jennaterese.com

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@jenwriter17

Cool! Glad to hear it.

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

@jenwriter17 Yay, that’s great!

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest