fb

I’VE STARTED A NEWSLETTER! PROBABLY!!!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions I’VE STARTED A NEWSLETTER! PROBABLY!!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

HI GUYS!!!!
    After finally pulling out Ehud and Rosario from the Character Castle 2.0, my co-author @rusted-knight and I agreed to start hosting a newsletter for anybody interested in seeing more of the characters and, well, their actual story…
    The newsletter will be featuring a Prohibition-era steampunk webtoon with two main characters on opposite sides of the war…more or less. It’s a spy intrigue revolving around trust in a job build around lies, opposing loyalties, family ties and a senile French cat named Loco ;). There’s complex, colorful characters, high action espionage, fantastical mysteries into a forgotten world, and an amnesic ace fighter pilot who’s half-Anakaran: the very province he’s fighting.
    So…if anybody’s interested you can subscribe at my landingpage here , or post your email and I’ll add it manually or email me at @fantasywriter2018@outlook.com. It will be premiering for the first time ever…some time in December…I think like the 14th probably 🙂

@hannahrenner

@rose-colored-fancy

@wiggiby-iggiby

@mischievous-thwapling

@kimlikesart

@noah-cochran

@emily-waldorf

@denali-christianson

@joelle-stone

@skylarynn

@irishcelticredflowercrown

@millennium

@sparrowhawke

@morreafirebird

@obrian-of-the-surface-world

@erynne

@anne_the_noob14

@crazywriter
    @bclarke

@bella-king

@storysmith

@melancholicwriter
    @imwritehere1920

@devastate-lasting

@storysmith

@Idk…@anybody

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Bethany
    @sparrowhawke

I signed up!

"Can't have dirty garbage."

Rose
    @rose-colored-fancy

@this-is-not-an-alien

Yaayyy!!! Go Cathy!! (I already signed up, I’m just here for encouragement XD)

Without darkness, there is no light. If there was no nighttime, would the stars be as bright?

Noah Cochran
    @noah-cochran

@this-is-not-an-alien

I subscribed. 🙂 (two side notes, one, the email I subscribed I might not have in a year or so, and two, it’s being sent to my junkmail for some reason, but I’m sure that won’t reflect on the content 😉 )

So this isn’t a book? This is a comic type thing?

Joshua Scheele
    @storysmith

@this-is-not-an-alien

Awesome! Signed up!

Cathy
    @this-is-not-an-alien

@rose-colored-fancy
    YAY THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!!!!!

@sparrowhawke

*bowls over with a hug*  Heeeey, how’s going?

I subscribed. (two side notes, one, the email I subscribed I might not have in a year or so, and two, it’s being sent to my junkmail for some reason, but I’m sure that won’t reflect on the content ) So this isn’t a book? This is a comic type thing?

Duly noted and poohy must research that aspect of marketing XD. Why does everyone assume it’s a book? *Also me; on a forum for writers who write books and read books to write books and give book advice…* heheh…it is a webtoon–that is, a comic read top to bottom, look up Webtoons it’s a site and it has plenty examples (highly recommend UnOrdinary except for the cussing) 🙂

@storysmith

Awesome! Signed up!

YAY!!

Don't let the voices in your head drive you insane;only some of them can drive; most are underage

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest