fb

I've Returned!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself I've Returned!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

Hello! I’m Addie, in case you hadn’t figured that out already. Some of you may remember me from Kingdom Pen. Unfortunately right around the time that Story Embers started my life got crazy, so I haven’t been around here very much. BUT NOW I’M BACK!!! *throws confetti*

For those of you that don’t know me (or those of you that do know me but don’t remember anything about me), I’m a fantasy and historical fiction writer. I’ve been telling stories since I learned how to talk, but I started writing seriously a few years ago.

Besides writing I enjoy astronomy, playing the piano, photography, history, pizza, and ice cream.

Now ya’ll can bombard me with questions like you love to do with the new people. 😉

EpicAddie2 has been my username for everything since I was 8. Can't go back now.

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@epicaddie2  HEYYYY!! Welcome back, dear Ranger!! 😉 (Methinks I need to try reading those again heheh. . . 😛 )

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

@dekreel (Wow, it’s been a while since I’ve used tags like this… sorry if I mess something up XD) HIIIIII! Yes, you should definitely reread those!

EpicAddie2 has been my username for everything since I was 8. Can't go back now.

Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@epicaddie2 I think I remember you!  Welcome over here, fellow Kapeefer!!  How old are you?  Do you think you will join a guild?

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@epicaddie2 Hello! I’m Bama Rose. Welcome back to Story Embers! What genre is your favourite? (reading or writing)

And did someone mention Rangers?? Like John Flanagan Rangers?? 😜

Courage, dear heart ~ Aslan

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

@ashira Hi!! I’m nearly fifteen. I used to be in a guild but I think I was inactive for so long I told them they could take me off. I might join a guild, I don’t know yet. 🙂

@bama-rose
    Hey! My favorite genres to read and write are fantasy and historical fiction. I really couldn’t choose my favorite out of those two XD What about you?

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@epicaddie2

HF and fantasy are my favourite to read, too, but so far I haven’t tried writing them. I’m working on writing contemporary right now.

Whoa! I’ll be fifteen in February! We could be twins separated at birth!! 😜

• This reply was modified 2 years, 5 months ago by Alabama Rose.

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

@bama-rose HF is really fun to write… except for all the research. I guess research can be fun sometimes, though.

Hey, nice! Maybe we are! XD

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@epicaddie2

Yeah, I don’t like research very much, mostly because I never know which website is the most reliable.

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

@bama-rose Yeah, it’s hard to know what websites are reliable. I’ve been learning a technique called lateral research, which really helps.

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@epicaddie2

Humm, that sounds interesting. I’ll have to look into it.

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

@bama-rose Yup! There are actually some videos about navigating digital information on a YouTube channel called Crash Course. I’ve been watching them and they’re super helpful.

Violet
    @pookiemonster

@epicaddie2 Welcome back! I don’t believe we’ve met? So HI!

My faves are also fantasy and historical fic. I’m always looking for book recommendations. So what’s your favorite book in each of those genres?

I also watch CrashCourse, but I mainly watch their world history videos.

I’ve been having trouble verifying facts for my wip; so I’ll have to look into that technique. 🙂

Just remember to... Trust in God, Stay Safe, and Eat Doughnuts 🍩🍩

EpicAddie2
    @epicaddie2

@pookiemonster Hi! My favorite in HF is probably Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson. I don’t think I could choose a favorite fantasy book but I really love LOTR, Narnia, and the Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson.

I love CrashCourse XD I usually watch either their history videos, astronomy videos, or psychology videos.

Yup! You could watch the CrashCourse video series. John Green explains everything much better than I do. 😉

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@epicaddie2

What’s this? The EPIC ADDIE HAS RETURNED???

Welcome back, my dear. I was just thinking about you and wondering where you’d got to the other day.

Mahalo keia huiʻana

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.