fb

Itsy Bitsy Word-Wars

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Itsy Bitsy Word-Wars

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 314 total)
  • Author
    Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@graceabounds2129ย @kjames0813

So! I know I’ve spoken with each of you individually about doing small word-wars here and there… so I though: Why not create a topic just for word-wars and sprints. Others are invited to join us, but it might be nice to start out small figure out what we’re doing, so I won’t spread the word, I’ll just let people stumble in.

So if you do stumble in… STATE YOUR PRESENCE! ๐Ÿ˜‰ But yeah! Please feel free to join in.

Anyway… I can write tonight. I have at least fifteen minutes maybe more. Wanna have a battle of the typing fingers?

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

I have come to state my presence. Unfortunately, I’m heading to bed so I can’t participate in any word wars tonight. Hopefully tomorrow!

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literat

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@wordsmithย  ย Great idea! I am not available tonight, unfortunately. ๐Ÿ™

Our guild started a Gmail chat group that we can do word sprints with each other, though. You could set up something like that if yo are on Gmail with some others who are as well… just an idea, but it really works well!

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@r-m-archer, Cool! Welcome… I just finished a war with some other peeps… so I might have needed a short break anyway… but I’m glad you’re here!

@selah-chelyah
    … I do actually have a chat group with friends where we invite each other into word wars. In fact I just finished a short war with one of them. But I’m glad you’re here too!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@wordsmith, I’m here!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@parker

Cool! Welcome to you…

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Thanks!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

graceabounds2129
    @graceabounds2129

@wordsmith

Hey! I missed this yesterday, but I can do something for a few minutes at some point today! Just let me know when you are available. I can’t do anything this evening though, likely :-/

-Lindsey
    2 Corinthians 12:9

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@graceabounds2129

Yay! Glad to see that you finally made it. My day is not writable really… so evening is my best time for that. But is something changes I’ll let you know.

PursueWisdom
    @pursuewisdom

@wordsmith

Hi there! So I’m really new here and doesn’t yet know how word wars work. Would you mind explaining? ๐Ÿ™‚

Thank you!!

"In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." ~Th.Jefferson

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@pursuewisdom

Hey there! Welcome… I will be more than happy to explain. A word-war is where we all start typing at the same time and we type for an allotted time, and then when that allotted time is up we see who has typed the most words.

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@wordsmith @selah-chelyah @graceabounds2129 @parker @pursuewisdom

I’m gonna be writing all day, so if y’all want to word war let me know. ๐Ÿ™‚

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literat

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@r-m-archer

Sounds good! I have some writing to do today as well… and may be trying to coordinate more than on war at the same time XD… but either way I hope to get some good writing in today.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

Okay all! You peeps of this thread:ย @graceabounds2129ย @kjames0813ย @parker @pursuewisdomย @selah-chelyah

I’ll be starting a war within the next hour… please let me know if you want to join in! I’ll bring more details when I know them… and it might be really sudden… and I might bring them only a few minutes from starting. So if you want to join, I would suggest you get everything set up soon.

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

Oh, hey! This is a good idea. I hereby declare my presence. ๐Ÿ˜€

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest