fb

It's a blog!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions It's a blog!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Princess Foo
    @princess-foo

I was trying to figure out how to write this post, and my brother advised me to just say;

“Yo, I wrot a blog mon. Chek it out bro. Peace out.” So I did.

Here it is https://amysquill.home.blog/

I wrote a blog. Check it out. Man.

Tagging @ncstokes for inspiring me, and other bloggers on here @eden-anderson @ericawordsmith @chalice @kari-karast @wordsmith @seekjustice @pursuewisdom @catwing Do you have any tips?

The cake is a lie. acaylor.com

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@princess-foo

Checked it out. You. don’t. like. bacon? WHAT??? OR CHOCOLATE??????????????????????

MAY CHOCOLATE FOREVER BE SUNG ABOUT ON EVERY SHORE AS ONE OF MAN’S GREATEST CULINARY MASTERPIECES OF ALL TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, that’s just me craving chocolate…

But NICE!!! I like it!! And I like baking birthday cakes for my siblings too, makes a huge mess and I’m usually exhausted by the end of the hours I spent on a cake that will be quickly make into rubble, but it’s fun. πŸ˜€

I love the simplicity of the graphics, all bookish. πŸ˜‰

I want chocolate now…

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Princess Foo
    @princess-foo

@ericawordsmith I think what happened is I ate some chocolate with nuts when I was younger, (I’m allergic), got sick, and then just associated chocolate with getting sick for forevermore. You’re making me crave white chocolate now, though. I love white chocolate…

Thanks for checking it out! Yeah, making a cake is spending hours for a huge mess. Clean-up is my least favorite part, but I love the creative part of decorating.

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@princess-fooΒ  Hooray, another blog!! πŸ˜€ Excited to see what happens.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 6 months ago by J. Dekreel.

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@princess-foo Your brother is a smart dude. πŸ˜‰

Nice blog!

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@princess-foo

Your blog looks lovely! Cheers to you for getting it up and running!!

Sorry to disappoint but I don’t actually have a blog. I’m thinking about maybe starting one…but I have lots of other responsibilities right now and I’m not sure if it’s right for me currently. But I wishΒ youΒ all the best of luck and hope you get lots of advice!!Β πŸ˜€

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Catwing
    @catwing

@princess-foo Congratulations! Welcome to the Blogosphere! I shall await your next post. πŸ™‚

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@princess-foo

White chocolate??? That is THE BEST!!!! I adore white chocolate…

I totally get you about the getting sick thing… That nearly ruined bacon for me actually… The meat lover in me won out though.

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Catwing
    @catwing

@princess-foo Oops. Sorry, you asked for tips. And I forgot to give you some. 😬
    Let’s see here. *ponders what advice to give* IDK… A Search Bar, Archives, and/or Categories widgets can be helpful if someone wants to find something, like a previous post. A Follow by Email widget for people who want to follow but don’t have WordPress, so that would be a good idea. I’ve seen that some people have a page for their WIPs. *cough*I need to finish mine*cough*
    Blog Button Swapping and Tags can help more people know about your blog. And commenting on other people’s blogs(I think. It at least builds your digital footprint). But most people have found my blog through Story Embers and Kingdom Pen.
    So, what sort of advice do you want?
    I find it helpful to look at other people’s blogs too.
    Hope some of that helps. :3

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Princess Foo
    @princess-foo

@catwing That is really helpful! Thank you so much!

Catwing
    @catwing

@princess-foo You’re welcome. Glad it made sense. πŸ˜€
    If you have questions you can ask me and I’ll try to answer.

Princess Foo
    @princess-foo

@catwing I’m kinda in the spot where I don’t know enough to know what I don’t know, so I don’t have any questions at the moment. πŸ˜‰ Thank you for the offer! If I think of anything I will ask.

Catwing
    @catwing

@princess-foo True. That is me so many times. XD
    Okay. πŸ™‚

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@princess-foo

I… actually don’t have a blog… sorry. I can’t help you there. I loved your first post though!

(I read your home page too. I’d love to have a book rant with you sometime. Narnia, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings. They’re my dears.)

AND. I don’t like chocolate either!! *high fives* Almost no one understands.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Princess Foo
    @princess-foo

@eden-andersonΒ  To be honest I kinda just went and stole tags from ncstokes thread about her blog. I must of misread something. My mistake! Thanks for checking it out anyways!

@kari-karast
    *High fives* Go non-chocolate lovers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.