fb

Is This the End of the Beginning of the End?

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Is This the End of the Beginning of the End?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

Good morning! Or I should say afternoon. Today is currently my younger sister’s birthday and I might add that it shall always be current for it shall not be changed. Anyway, I primarily write poetry and am learning more and more of that craft and its history. Prose, also, is one of my better points. That is, the writing, style, setting, and world-building (which entails things like language constructing, culture creating, map making, etc.). I particularly am “indulging” myself in the language section right now for I am beginning to go sort of on the same track Tolkien went on. To first create the languages, then the world for the languages. Unfortunately, I am not that patient and have made many of the things pertaining to world building. My first reasons for beginning with the language first was that I had began a book, but that had failed. I kept trying but all the things that I endeavoured failed. So thus my stance on that. Etc, etc, etc.

I would definitely enjoy discussing these and more topics of interest.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.