fb

Introduction

Tagged: 

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@ella-grace

Hello, fellow Emberling and artist! 😀

Where do you live? I live in N Idaho, and I am 18…how old are you? Your character portrait is really neat! I am not what I would call an artist but I have recently started drawing a little, mostly people or little things and this is a pic I sketched of one of my MC’s (main characters), Antonia:

Fun to do, although it is rough as my second pic I have ever draw of a person, lol! 🙂 Pencil drawing and sketching is SO much fun, and I am starting in with colored pencil as well. What are your favorite drawing tools?

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

That’s a really good drawing! I live in Virginia, and I am 13. Also what is your characters story? she seems kinda mad.

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

@theclumsy_lamplighter   Yeah Grace is my middle name but Ella is my first, yes I do ink my drawings most of the time or I leave them in pencil and just color. I like onions, when they are charamelized  (on a burger). My favorite animal is a fox, they are just beautiful creatures. And last I am 13. That is a lot of questions.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@ella-grace

Thanks! Yes, she is rather intense in that pic…one of the parts of the drawing that I was amazed came out how I wanted it! 🙂  The backstory is tremendous and hard to sum up, but suffice to say she has good reason to be frustrated at another MC. 😛

Virginia! How beautiful! Do you like it there? Have you ever lived anywhere else? I was born in Alaska, and my parents grew up in Kansas. Then we lived in Missouri for 7 years, and now N. Idaho. All such beautiful states! 😀

And I love your new profile pic…did you draw it?! Very pretty!

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

Yes I love it here in Virginia. I have lived here all  my life. That’s a lot of moving for you! Thank you Selah! I did draw it.

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
    @theclumsy_lamplighter

I like foxes too (though they’re not my favorite) And I’m 13!!! Yeah for young writers/artists!!!

I'm a Book person, caramel (most often paired with chocolate) lover and illustrating is my destiny.

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

@theclumsy_lamplighter Yay! thats cool! what is your favorite animal? and how long have you been on SE?

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
    @theclumsy_lamplighter

I don’t have a favorite I have top 3!!! Horses, elephants, and dogs!!

Not much longer than you have, maybe two months?

Do you like wearing overalls?

I'm a Book person, caramel (most often paired with chocolate) lover and illustrating is my destiny.

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

@theclumsy_lamplighter   Its January now, and I joined in December so yeah about 2 months.

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

@theclumsy_lamplighter    I like the look of overalls, but I have never owned a pair. Why do you ask?

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
    @theclumsy_lamplighter

@ella-grace

idk I guess because they’re one of my favorite pieces of clothing, and the way I imagine you, you look really cute in overalls. 🙂

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

*eyes wide with suspicion* how do you imagine me???? Also I love the drawing of my character you did! I looks awesome

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
    @theclumsy_lamplighter

Idk I think of you as Caucasian/white with long wavy brown hair and big glasses, in overalls. basically adorable 😉

Thank u!!!

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

@theclumsy_lamplighter    I do have sort of wavy brown hair and big square red glasses, and I don´t know what a  caucasian is… But I do have light skin.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest