fb

Introduction

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@ella-grace Cool! Okay, to post pictures you have to first upload them to your computer, then click the insert image button.

Next, You’re gonna wanna click

Then simply search for the file on your computer. ^-^

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

Thanks a ton! Is there a specific place I should post or just were ever I want?

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@ella-grace  Welcome to Story Embers, fellow artist!! 😉 Did you draw your profile picture? Do you know your MBTI type?

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Hedges
    @h-jones

Hey!! 🙂 I have a sister named Ella! It’s super cool to have another artist around!! <3 Do you have a favorite medium? Do you prefer digital, or traditional?

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@ella-grace If you go to the forums section there is an art section, and any of those threads are a good place! Though if you wanted to do it in here I’m pretty sure that would be okay. 🙂

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

@dekreel  No I did not draw my profile picture, but I will draw one and eventually upload it as my profile picture. Also I love your Pinterest boards! All my favorite things 🙂

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@ella-grace  Ahh, okay. Thanks so much!! May I ask what your username on Pinterest is?

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

@dekreel  Well I would tell you, but I don’t have an account on it.

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

So here is a picture of Eleanor, a character from my book. I think I will set it as my profile pic later.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@ella-grace That looks great!

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

Thanks! I really appreciate the encouragement Fledgling, can I call you that? =)

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@ella-grace Of course you can. 😀 Or just Fledge if you want. I’ve been called both. 😉

Are colored pencils your favorite for coloring?

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@ella-grace

If you want to get into a guild you have to go sign up.  (If you’ve already signed up just ignore me.) Otherwise hover your mouse over forums, then click join. THen it’ll give you instructions on what to do next.

"You can dance with my henchman."

Ella Grace
    @ella-grace

@the-fledgling-artist    YES!! I love colored pencils. Watercolor is okay, not a fan of markers at all, so yeah colored pencils for life!

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
    @theclumsy_lamplighter

@ella-grace

woohooooo!!! Go colored pencils!!!! My name is Grace too (unless that’s your middle name) hi btw, I is an artist too. Questions….

do you ink your drawings?         What is your favorite animal?do you like onions?                   How old are you?

I'm a Book person, caramel (most often paired with chocolate) lover and illustrating is my destiny.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 44 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest