fb

Introducing Myself

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Introducing Myself

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    RoseMaryLouise
    @rosemarylouise

@mark-kamibaya Welcome! Yeah, I’m boring and busy, but I figured I should say hi. 🙂

E/INFP-T To truly understand, you must have experience. I neither understand, nor have experience.

Samantha Farrar
    @samantha-pen

@mark-kamibaya

That is super cool…  Film, like the real stuff!! that is amazing!! So you are almost done with school?? Where is your dream job?

*A passionate ENFP author, in training for Christ.*

Mark
    @mark-kamibaya

@h-jones Film majors are petty and don’t have a favorite movie . . . they like so many!

@rosemarylouise
    I figured I might as well say hi back

@samantha-pen
    I’m halfway there. Currently a sophomore in college which means I have to create a short film by the end of the school year. The quality of that film determines whether or not I can continue in my major. So there’s that pressure . . . as for dream job? Producer or director. Both above the line–creative filmmaking positions

Hedges
    @h-jones

@mark-kamibaya HA! xD Understood, like asking authors what their favorite book is. Makes sense. P:

What inspired you to get into film?

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

Michelle Rose
    @michelle

Hello people of the page. My name is Michelle I’m 17 years old and I’m homeschooled. I love writing, music, food and reading, actually I used to not like to read until I found what I like to read, I like to say “once you find what you like to read everything else will be easy.”;) I have fallen in love with writing, I’ve always loved to come up stories ever since I was little.. Well littler lol, my writing started when I was reading a book, the message and quotes from the book left an impact on me so much and I wanted to do the same. The genres I like to write are Children’s literature and Young adult fiction and a few others lol😊 I am so glad to be part of this form and I’m so excited to get to know all of you guys!

Your mom likes me:)

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@michelle  Hi, Michelle! Glad to have you here, as well! Are you part of a guild? Applying for one? When is your birthday? I am 17 as well, until January 1st. :_  Are you on Pinterest as well, by chance?!

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Michelle Rose
    @michelle

Hi Selah!! It’s nice to meet you. I didn’t know you could join a guild and I’m not sure how to apply for one😅 We are the same age!!! Awesome I think that’s cool your birthday is January 1st your born in the new year🎉 My birthday is August 25th, and yes I do have pinterest I think my user name is Michelle Black, I think lol, and I also have Instagram. Do you have Instagram and pinterest? Now, I know you like to write, am I right? 🙂 what do you like to write about? Are you working on any story projects? Tell me more about yourself.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@michelle  Yes, you too! If you want to learn about the guilds, or see if you want to join one, hover over the “Forum” option towards the top of your screen on Story Embers, and click on “About the Guilds”. Hope that makes sense… :_  I am in the guild Meraki, BTW.

I am on Pinterest- if you want to message me there as I cannot find you (there are a lot of Michelle Blacks!), I am Maiden USA here: https://www.pinterest.com/MaidenSelah/

I am on Instagram as well, though I really do not ever use it.

Absolutely, I love to write!!! And if I did not love to, I would still have to! 🙂 I write mostly historical fiction… for the overviews of my current two WIP`s (works in progress), you can click on my pic, and read my profile.

I live in N. Idaho (where do you live?), I have three younger sisters (do you have any siblings?), and I love anything aviation or history related, among others! I am a Christian, and desire to live my life solely for the glory of God. My parents are amazing, my mom is a stay-at-home homeschooling mom, and my dad is a pilot. Our family has struggled with health issues for several years after we live d in a moldy house in Alaska for 9 months… My parents were raised in Kansas, my sisters were born there, I was born in AK. (We lived in KS until I was eight, when we moved to AK for 18 months or so. Then we moved to Missouri  for 6-7 years before moving here for health reasons, etc. LOVE it here! Praising God for his mercy in bringing us here!

Sorry, that was probably more than you wanted to know, but anyway…  How about you?

~ Created to create ~

Michelle Rose
    @michelle

Selah, i just followed you on pinterest you can now find me lol there is a lot of people on there:) Writing is awesome isn’t it 😉 I’ve got some books I’m working on. I would love to read your work!! i live in California I’m also a Christian and like you I’m homeschooled too!!! I do have a sister she will be turning 17 years old in December so we are not that far of in age xD  you and your family sound supper cool!! Thanks for telling me about the guilds.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@michelle I saw you and followed you. Thx!

Absolutely! I have two main books I am working on right now. Did you read the overviews in my profile?

What are your books about? What genre do you write? Where in CA do you live?

~ Created to create ~

Michelle Rose
    @michelle

Hey Selah i did read your book overviews they sound amazing mind blown!! i would love to read more of them:D

I live in San Diego it’s nice except during the summer lol

As for writing, oh boy where do i began!! i have so many ideas it’s like all the ideas are stuck in a revolving door all trying to come out at once if that makes sense haha. As for right now the genres i write are Children’s literature and sort of Young Adult. the children’s book I’m writing I’m almost done with it, it’s five stories in one book i have two more stories to finish before I’m done and i can start artwork layout, the title is called Freddy and Friends the characters in the story are based on my stuffed animals.. so yeah they are animals and have tons of adventures and learn lessons. Now the second book is called Travoto. It’s young adult fiction…well sort of I’m still trying to figure that out:) I’m working on layout, plot and characters I’ve got a good amount of it done I have written, I’m not good at description lol i need to work on that;) i have written the summary for it i can send it to you if you want.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@michelle, that would be awsome! I have thought about writing short stories, and want to try my hand at it when I am not so busy. :_

You live really close to Mexico! What do you like or not like about living there? I have an aunt who lives in the LA area, and a good friend on S.E. who lives in Las Vegas. It sounds hot! Do you miss mountains, or have you aver been in mountanous states?

~ Created to create ~

Michelle Rose
    @michelle

San Diego California is a nice place to live, the only thing I’m not a fan of his the HOT summers we have here lol but I love the beach!!! That’s cool you have an aunt that lives in the LA area, i would actually love to live in LA but it’s kinda pricey maybe if my writing takes off haha, we will have to wait and see.;)

I have never been to the mountains, i would like to try it but I’m more of a beach kind of girl:) what’s the best way for me to send you my book summary for Travoto?

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@michelle Wow, I would not be, either! Is it cooling down yet at all?

If you want to send it via email, my email is needleworksbyselah@gmail.com

~ Created to create ~

Michelle Rose
    @michelle

Yes it is finally cooling down!! a little lol.

I love your Pinterest it’s really nice:)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest