fb

Introducing a Paradox

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Introducing a Paradox

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Kate Lamb
    @kate

@Sam-Kowal and we will listen to those who have been ignored.

INFP-A. If you can't be brilliant, odd will do.

Kate Lamb
    @kate

As soon as we’re done eating our pancakes.

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@kate Raspberry ones

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Kate Lamb
    @kate

@sam-kowal :’D

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

Our ears will not open to listen until we’ve had our fill of raspberry ones

Kate Lamb
    @kate

Nope. Most definitely not.

Brandon Miller
    @brandon-miller

Just checking in bc I feel obligated to post at least once a page.  lol

---
    Fair Winds and Following Seas,
    Brandon Miller -- Wesley Turner

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@brandon-miller Don’t worry. We’re just over here talking about ideals and storms.

Brandon Miller
    @brandon-miller

Fabulous.  And hey, with five pages on my introduction topic, at least I get to feel famous.

---

Anne of Lothlorien
    @anne-of-lothlorien

Hey Brandon! *waves*

You may know me from KP. Anne of Lothlorien, The Secret Lady of London. Greetings, salutations, howdy-doo, what-what, and all that.

I am also en extroverted writer, (which can be kinda exhausting, right?). *squeals* AND PRINCESS BRIDE QUOTES! I love the peoples here.

So, just saying hi. I actually haven’t even introduced myself properly yet. *swooshes off*

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
    No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

Brandon Miller
    @brandon-miller

@anne-of-lothlorien

Hey!  I guess I do know you, but I thought you were from OYAN.  Oh well, I’ll just blame my brain’s organizations and stuff.  Let’s stick with what-what bc I don’t even know what it means but I love it anyway.  Yay extroverts!  There appear to be more of them here that in most writing communities, and that’s exciting.

Oh, yeah, go introduce yourself.  Psh, extrovert my foot.  😉

(Although maybe running around saying hi to everybody without stopping to introduce yourself first is a v extroverted thing to do…)

---

Anne of Lothlorien
    @anne-of-lothlorien

@brandon-miller Nah, never done OYAN, but it does sound amazing. My mom is considering me doing it this fall for my senior high school year, but she’s also said something about since I’ll only be sixteen maybe getting a less involved course or something.

What-what is from the Scarlet Pimpernel, which is basically half my existence. I live in Lothlorien, being an adopted sister-elf and all, but I time travel to Paris to help him help aristocrats escape from the deathly jaws of the revolution. Anywho, he randomly inserts it at the end of sentences, what-what?

Yeah, I think running around and saying hi without saying who I am is prob an extrovert thing. I do that in real life too, plop down and start talking to people without an introduction.

Darg, I still haven’t introduced myself. I bounce back and forth between a dozen tabs every time I’ve got internet, so I forget things easily.

Brandon Miller
    @brandon-miller

@anne-of-lothlorien

nonononono

Tell your mom I said that.

OYAN is literally geared toward 15-18-year-olds and is an amazing curriculum.  I’d never know half the writing stuff I do am today without it.  11/10 would recommend. (I did it the first time when I was 13…)

Oh, Scarlet Pimpernil.  Look, another book on my list.  Cool.

Lots of relate to the tab jumping over here.

---

Anne of Lothlorien
    @anne-of-lothlorien

@brandon-miller

Thanks, maybe the voice of other writers can sway her. 🙂 I’ve just kinda had a thing before with school, with high school level stuff, where it’s… it’s kind of hard to describe… I just have a much harder time wrapping my head around the subjects, and it takes me longer to do them. I’ll graduate when I’m still 16, which I’m grateful for, but it’s been harder doing things a year earlier. But it sounds like it could be perfect for me.

Actually, after you read TSP, there are two prequels and fifteen books and collections that come after it. I’ve only read the two prequels. But I plan on reading them all.

Brandon Miller
    @brandon-miller

Yeah well I’m OYAN’s biggest advocate, so just send your Mom my way if you want convincing help.  (On a more real note, if you or her have questions about the curriculum, feel free to shoot me an email at thewoodlandquill@gmail.com.)

Oh, wow.  That is… a lot of books.

(Actually, I know OYAN advocates bigger than me… but there are just a lot of us.)

---

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest