fb

Introducing a Paradox

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Introducing a Paradox

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • Author
    Brandon Miller
    @brandon-miller

Hey, @dekreel, glad to make your acquaintance!  😀

also, @christieaton, you right.  You do need us.  (But we all need each other so that’s not saying much.)  And yes, these people are p great.

also, @mariposa and @gracelivingston, I queried my best friends (who know better than some silly online test) and I’m ENFJ.  I’d argue ENFP, but… in the end my friends don’t usually let me down.  So we’ll stick with their assessment.

---
    Fair Winds and Following Seas,
    Brandon Miller -- Wesley Turner

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@brandon-miller Dude, we are the same.

😀
    👕👍
    👖 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Brandon Miller
    @brandon-miller

@daeus-lamb, we do be. You a middle child?

---

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@brandon-miller No,  I’m a firstborn.

😀
    👕👍
    👖 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Hey there! We’ve talked a few times, but not much, so hi, I’m Elizabeth, I’m an INTP, and I’m currently floundering in the midst of a novel/mess/pain but it’s fine, I’m fine.

I used to love your blog so much, but then you disappeared! It was one of the things that helped me learn about writing, right about the time that I found KP. I’m a slightly better writer now, and it’s partly thanks to your blog. 😉

…but I’m not going to judge you for not being active on it. I’m not active on mine either.

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Ben P
    @supermonkey42

@brandon-miller Oh, I’ve done C, Python, all the web-design stuff (HTML, CSS, JS, etc.), and I’m currently improving my C++.

The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think on

Brandon Miller
    @brandon-miller

@daeus-lamb. Strange… Nice to know we’re not actually clones tho. But I’ll miss the flaming red hair.

@elizabeth
    Hi! I’m so encouraged to hear that my blog was helpful in your writing journey. Yeah, unfortunately college and work and some personal things proved to be too much these last months. However, the Woodland Quill is only mostly dead, and I happen to know a miracle man named Max.

@supermonkey42
    woah, cool. I too habe dabbled in the arts of web design, but not yet to much effect.

---

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@brandon-miller Indeed. Cloning is disconcerting.

😀
    👕👍
    👖 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

J.Parkhurst
    @j-parkhurst

Hello! I am entirely intrigued by your interest in ECD, among other things. Which is your favorite? How did you get started?

https://historyheartandhats.wordpress.com/

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Ugh, yeah, college. A big bummer.

What are you majoring in?

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

overcomer
    @overcomer

I don’t believe we’ve met, Brandon. *offers to shake hands* Have you seen Max around lately? I have a mostly-dead story in need of his magic.  I tried making the miracle concoction myself but it failed. (Probably because I licked the chocolate coating off.)

Brandon Miller
    @brandon-miller

@j-parkhurst Oh wow, my favorite.  Um… Duke of Perth?  Or Jefferson and Liberty (not strictly English, but way fun).  You dance?

@elizabeth
    Computer Science until they kick me out.  😛

@overcomer
    Licking the chocolate coating off does mess with the magic.  Unfortunately, it’s a rather serious insult in the world of hermit-magicians, so I’m afraid Max has informed me that you’re on the banned-peoples list.  :\  HOWEVER, Story Embers is just about the best place to get your story off the ground, so you ended up in the right place anyway!  Feel free to tag me in a new topic in the plotting forum if you want help getting something moving/brainstormed!

---

J.Parkhurst
    @j-parkhurst

@brandon-miller Yep! I’ve recently (August) started learning in earnest and teaching ECD and a handful of bransles with my living history group. I love the courtly decency involved, and the simplicity, which is why I’m not looking at any of the medieval Italian dances any time soon 🙂

https://historyheartandhats.wordpress.com/

overcomer
    @overcomer

Banned?! Oh, well. Miracle making was just a hobby anyway. 😉

Thanks, @Brandon-miller , maybe I will.  Plotting my novel has been going a bit slow. 🙂

Kayla Joy
    @kayla-joy

@brandon-miller Interesting title. I have never actually met an Extrovert. Most of my friends are all Introverts. Which makes it really hard to play truth or dare… we always pick truth. And if someone makes the bold move and picks dare, none of us know what to dare them to do. Oh well, at least I know all my friend’s deepest secrets. 🙂 Do you usually pick dare? Or is that just an Extrovert myth?

Red haired Disney Nerd. Proverbs 3:5-6 ENFP-T

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 75 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest