fb

INTERVIEW (please pray!)

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions INTERVIEW (please pray!)

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@h-jones

Aw, sorry I didn’t see this until now…but I’m still praying! That sounds like an amazing opportunity. 🙂 Been praying for you and your family.

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

I, David
    @i-david

@h-jones *Squints hard* Hmmm… I’m going to go with “Grace Carter” being the fake name, and Hedgehog Jones being the real persona. You can’t fool me!

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Grace
    @h-jones

@kari-karast @eden-Anderson @the-fledgling-artist Thanks guys!! (: And I will definitely let y’all know!

@selah-chelyah
    AWWWWWW SELAH <3 it’s no problem friend! Thank you. (:

@i-David
    noOO I’VE BEEN DISCOVERED *flees for my life*

Secretly Hedgehog Jones. Don’t tell anyone.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@h-jones Yay! Be sure to let us know the results!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Ah, are there any results? That’s exciting y’all were interviewed! Being a musician myself, I really want to here y’all!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Anne of Lothlorien
    @anne-of-lothlorien

@h-jones That’s so awesome that you get this opportunity! I’ll be praying. Remember, always keep God as the aim. Be sure to tell us how it goes!

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
    No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

Libby
    @libby

@h-jones Oh my goodness!!  I’m so sorry I just now saw this!  I’m praying for you right now, (even if it’s a bit late!)  Any results yet?
    Also, so neat that you guys use your musical talents for the Lord 🙂 It’s been too long since we’ve talked with each other, but know that you are in my thoughts and in my prayers.  Love you! <3

~

Libby

"Young people, you must pray, for your passions are strong and your wisdom is little."C.H.Spurgeon

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

@h-jones

Hi there!! So sorry I never responded… I couldn’t make my laptop connect to the internet while at a conference all week and did not have the time for SE, but I did see it on my phone (I did manage to connect that to the internet at times. It was odd service out there…) and that sounded so neat!!!!!

How did it go?!?!?!?!

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest