fb

Interested in a dystopian/utopian fairytale sort of thing with some symbolism?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Interested in a dystopian/utopian fairytale sort of thing with some symbolism?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Evelyn
    @evelyn

@daeus-lamb Great! Looking forward to it!

R.J. Karas
    @r-j-karas

@daeus-lamb

Haha, great genre description. Sounds intriguing.Β Thanks for the tag! I love beta reading. Add me to your list, please πŸ™‚

Lost for words without Jesus

Martin Detwiler
    @karthmin

@daeus-lamb I would love to beta read!

I can’t promise a lot of time, because I’m really up against a wall with my final college classes this semester. But I can’t pass up an opportunity like this. πŸ™‚

myths don't die

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@j-a-penrose @cassandraia I’d probably want feedback in within a month, if you think that could work.

@wordsmith
    @evelyn @taylorclogston @r-j-karas @karthmin

Awesome! It’s ready for beta-reading now. How I like to do this is to split beta-reading into two or three run-throughs. So I’ll start group one out and then as soon as I’ve taken into consideration their edits I’ll share it with group two.

What would help me is if I could know at what rate you estimate you’d go through the novella so I can organize you based on speed. It’s a little under 25,000 words and while there are 2-3 sections that probably need some rewriting, overall it’s pretty polished.

πŸ˜€
    πŸ‘•πŸ‘
    πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@daeus-lamb I read through stuff pretty fast, but since I’m leaving tomorrow and will be out of town for five days, you might want to put me in group two. πŸ™‚

Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

@daeus-lamb If you get it to me by today I can have it to you today or tomorrow. My email is itaylorclogston at gmail.

"...the one with whom he so sought to talk has already interceded for him." -The Master and Margarita

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@daeus-lamb

I can read pretty quickly… but I’m also in the middle of a word war right now. So you can send it to me, but I may not make any real headway until next week.

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

J.A.Penrose
    @j-a-penrose

@daeus-lamb
    Under 25K? Can read it in 1-3 days. Are you after the same thing we did with the Golden Ziggurat? Main thing is that I am out of action from the 1st Oct to the 7th Oct. So I can do it before then, or after then. *fingerguns*

Writer | Freelance editor
    Inspiration

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@j-a-penrose Oh, cool. So are you open right now then?

Yeah, just general prose strengthening is mainly what I’m looking for. Pointing out confusing stuff, weak narrative voice, that sort of thing

πŸ˜€
    πŸ‘•πŸ‘
    πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

J.A.Penrose
    @j-a-penrose

@daeus-lamb Totally! *nodnod*

Yep! I can do that. Give me something more fun to do than stress over exams. *thumbs up*

Inspiration

J.A.Penrose
    @j-a-penrose

Yo,Β @daeus-lamb who’s the audience?

Inspiration

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@j-a-penrose Teen up, preferably readable by anyone who reads my Golden Ziggurat stories.

πŸ˜€
    πŸ‘•πŸ‘
    πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

J.A.Penrose
    @j-a-penrose

@daeus-lamb Ah. Cool. *notes to keep this in mind*

Inspiration

R.J. Karas
    @r-j-karas

@daeus-lamb

What format will you be sending? The real question is, can I read it on my Kindle, or will I need to read on my comp? Kindle, I could have it done in a few days. Computer, I’d probably need more like a week.

Lost for words without Jesus

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@r-j-karas I can send it in a kindle format. I generally prefer google docs because of its comments feature, but you can pick your choice.

πŸ˜€
    πŸ‘•πŸ‘
    πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest