fb

*Insert catchy introduction here*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *Insert catchy introduction here*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Christine Eaton
    @christieaton

Well, here we are! I’m so excited that this is now a thing!

Most of you probably know who I am, but just in case, I’m the art person around here. So please, tag me on all of your art questions and I will do my best to answer.

Other than that, I’m the face hidden behind the social media around here too.

But I’m assuming that you want a fun fact or something a little more exciting than that. Well, something I love is music. Unfortunately, I don’t play music, (trust me I can barely keep a consistent rhythm) I also try to sing sometimes, (but I can’t promise that it will sound good.) I just listen to a lot of music, especially the kind with rich, impactful lyrics. In fact, I have music playing almost literally 24/7 and one time I had the urge to go put on some music, and then I realized that I already had an Arcadian Wild album playing. So that was fun.

I guess that wraps up this intro. You can find out other random facts about me in my staff bio. I can’t wait to meet all of you if I haven’t already!

“I feel a loneliness for my Creator that pulls me like a migratory bird in the Fall.”

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@christieaton Hi! What’s your favorite piece of art that you’ve ever made?

I love music too (but I can’t play any either 😛).

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. 🦖

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

Hiya, Christi! 💜💜💜

Random fact: I once tried to teach myself to read music and took recorder lessons, which I soon discovered were not my forte. 😅

Christine Eaton
    @christieaton

@mariposa That is such a hard question. I several pieces I really like, such as the portrait I did of my brother, my 7 musical theater poster acrylic paintings which now line my dorm room, but the most recent is one that I did of this girl in copic markers and colored pencil with a bunch of different colors in it. Those are definitely some of my favorite pieces.

@briannastorm
    Hi girly! Yeah, I took a few years worth of piano lessons when I was young and gave up on it because I didn’t like to practice 😀 Which really doesn’t do you any good.

“I feel a loneliness for my Creator that pulls me like a migratory bird in the Fall.”

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield

Christi!! I know, I can’t believe we’re here on the live forum!

ahem. Christi can sing y’all. She’s just being modest. 🙂

Grace Livingston
    @gracelivingston

Yesssss, The Arcadian Wild. I am forever indebted to you for introducing me to their awesomeness. ;P Their new song, The Poet, is one of my new all-time faves. So. Beautiful.

"I'd like to add some beauty to life," said Anne dreamily.

Christine Eaton
    @christieaton

@rolena-hatfield hahaha, well I try. I can’t wait to sing all of the musicals with you again this Summer!

@gracelivingston
    Yes. I love their new songs. I’m so glad you love them as much as I do. We should talk music again sometime. I have a few new people you might like 🙂

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@christieaton I have to sympathize, I love music, too. I even try to make it. But never comes out like it was in my head…

What’s your favorite kind of music/musical artist, by the way?

Mine is films scores, and Twenty One Pilots…

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Christine Eaton
    @christieaton

@Sam-Kowal I love folk and musicals. My top favorite folk artists being Andrew Peterson, The Gray Havens, Ellie Holcomb, The Orchardist, Jess Ray, and Jenny & Tyler. (Basically all of the artists you see frequenting The Rabbit Room’s Local Show every other Tuesday night.)

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@christieaton I just listened to Andrew Peterson for the first time! Be Kind to Yourself. That is some pretty epic music.

Does your signature come from the band The Fold, by the way? They have a song that has that line. Although I doubt it because they are nothing like folk and are more of a kid’s band XD

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Christine Eaton
    @christieaton

@sam-kowal haha, you are the first person to know what that’s from. Yeah, the song is really weird, but I *shamelessly* watch a certain TV show that the song is used as a theme song for.

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

@christieaton Oohhh, I BREATHE music. I sing, and play piano and guitar 😀

My music library is so varied. Celtic Woman, Moana, Les Miserables, Josh Garrels, Rich Mullins, How to Train Your Dragon…that’s just one page! XD

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Christine Eaton
    @christieaton

@lady-iliara Nothing wrong with a varied music list! Les Miserables and How to Train Your Dragon are some of the best. I love all of John Powell’s scores!

Grace Livingston
    @gracelivingston

@christieaton Definitely. As a matter of fact, I’ve been making entries on my latest letter to you and just a couple days ago I “talked music” with you. 😛

Ack! I just saw your little bio. YESSSSS, Ninjago! I love that show. My favorite season is the one with the genie. I rewatch it all the time. XD

"I'd like to add some beauty to life," said Anne dreamily.

Christine Eaton
    @christieaton

@gracelivingston Yay! I can’t wait to receive it!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest