Inky RambleBeast: MY NEW BLOG!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Inky RambleBeast: MY NEW BLOG!

This topic contains 35 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Catwing 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

S.F. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@catwingย  I’ll look into it. I would LOVE to be able to change my website. Thank you!!

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@dekreel It should work with any site. Also, Catwing’s idea is a good one. ๐Ÿ™‚

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

S.F. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@catwingย  @jenwriter17

IT FINALLY WORKED!! I was able to add a subscribe button! Thank you guys so much for all your help, even if it took way too long for me to connect the dots. Also thanks to @evelyn for making me feel better about my blog in general, and that WordPress wasn’t just being a jerk all this time.

Anyway, I wrote a new post as well. Basically an apology and some updates. So, you know, check that out. ๐Ÿ˜‰

INKY RAMBLEBEAST

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@dekreel YAS

*throws confetti*

I’m going to go stalk you immediately! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

๐Ÿ˜‰

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@dekreel

YAAAAAAY!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ *smashes subscribe button* I’m so glad everything’s working for you now! ๐Ÿ˜€

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Catwing
    @catwing

@dekreel YAY! *throws feathers* So glad you got it figured out. ๐Ÿ˜€ *pounces on the subscribe button*

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ย readersย answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest