fb

INFP Writers Unite!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions INFP Writers Unite!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

So I’ve really enjoyed chatting with other INFPs here lately, and on a whim I just wanted to set this up. . .

If you’re an INFP (or think you might be one). . . *spreads arms dramatically* you have come to the right place. Feel free to chat about how your personality affects your writing/what you love about it/anything else that strikes your fancy, I guess.

*flips over to stand on head and wait*

@deeprun
    @trallion @i-david @anne_the_noob14 @ericawordsmith @karthmin @anyotherinfpthat’sslippingmymindrightnow

• This topic was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Naiya Dyani.

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

Aw I’m so close! I’m an ISFP, lol. ☺️

Courage, dear heart ~ Aslan

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@bama-rose Hey, ISFPs are also dom-Fi users! *grins* You can join us, if you want!

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@naiya-dyani

I’m an Infp! How’s it going?

Mahalo keia huiʻana

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@naiya-dyani

True, lol! Haha, thanks! I might listen in on your conversation to learn a few things. 😏😄
    So S means sensing, but I can’t remember what the N stands for?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Alabama Rose.

Courage, dear heart ~ Aslan

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@bama-rose N is for iNtuitive. 🙂 (Do I actually know what that means? …not really…)

I’m right on the line between INFP and ENFP. (I think I actually lean a tiny bit ENFP, but I definitely relate to INFP stuff too, lol.)

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani Thanks for tagging me! I’m actually not sure what I am anymore XD I re-took the test a month or so ago and got something besides INFP… I asked a friend who’s really into MB types what would be his top three guesses at my type, and so he gave me three, and I went and read about them and they didn’t seem to fit.

I think something that could be affecting the results is the fact that I’m actually extroverted… but I have social anxiety. And having social anxiety doesn’t make me an introvert. It just makes me an extrovert with it XD So when it says “You enjoy social gatherings” blah blah blah, my answer revolves around the fact that I do enjoy them, a lot, but I enjoy them less than I’d like to because of social anxiety.

But for the time being, let’s just assume I’m an INFP! Or actually let me go take the test real quick and see what I get XD

(Also.. If anyone wants me to bring in some extreme discussion about personality types… I can tag said friend XD But since you made this thread for specifically INFPs… I don’t wanna take it upon myself to wreak the havoc it would wreak XD However enjoyable that havoc may be… Just throwing that out there as an option lol)

*waves at @bama-rose * ….It says ISFP-T:

67% Introverted, 72% Observant, 64% Feeling, 71% Prospecting, 57% Turbulent

Now, like I said earlier… this feels like it doesn’t fit, still.

“Enough! Be quiet! I can’t hear myself think! I can’t hear my teeth chatter!"

I, David
    @i-david

I was gonna try and think of something profound to say, but got distracted by @anne_the_noob14 s Mandolorian status.

This is the way.

. . .

Um. Anyways…

Where am I again?

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@i-david THE GRAND AND GLORIOUS INFP (AND OUR RELATED FRIENDS) THREAD!!!

Welcome.

@seekjustice
    *wants to say ‘welcome’ in another language, but doesn’t remember the equivalent in anything but Spanish, so resorts to a friendly wave*

@r-m-archer
    Heya! Haha, I get it, I’m a weird blend of E/I myself.

@anne_the_noob14
    Maybe I’m evil. . . but. . . do it. Unleash the storm. XD

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@the-fledgling-artist GAHH HOW COULD I FORGET YOU??? Sorry, Fledge! 😀

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@i-david XD The Mandalorian is AWESOME!!

@naiya-dyani
    Heheh… Here goes… *makes megaphone with hands* @wordsmith !!! Your expertise is called for! If you’re still skulking around the forums!!

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 *braces self* XD

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@naiya-dyani

I can say Hello in Hawaiian and Scottish Gaelic so I guess that’s pretty cool.

Aloha E hoaloha, hello friend

Ceud mìle fáilte a charaid, a hundred thousand welcomes my friend

🙂

(Sorry just showing off. How’s everyone else in this thread going?)

Mahalo keia huiʻana

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@seekjustice I can say hello in French and Spanish. Actually, I can technically say “hello” in several (eight) languages due to a choir warm-up that’s literally just “hello” in a bunch of different languages, but I can elaborate on “hello” in French and Spanish. ;P

Hola, mi amigo! Qué pasa? — Hello, my friend! How are you? (Or, literally, “What’s happening?”)

Bonjour, mi ami! Ça va? — Same as above, except “Ça va?” literally means “It’s okay?”

The Scottish Gaelic is super cool! Gaelic languages have such a cool look and sound.

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani *grins*

@seekjustice
    @r-m-archer

Joining in on your conversation about languages! I can say hello in two languages, and I can read it in three XD I can’t pronounce bonjour lol… I can say “Hello” and “Hola” XD

I’m learning Spanish on Duolingo. OOH AND YES!! Gaelic is cool!! I have a character who speaks some Scottish Gaelic 😀 Not tons (cause I don’t speak it XD), but she and her father both start their phone conversations with it and stuff.

“Bheir togail caisteal ùine.” – Building a castle takes time.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.