I’m really stuck, can I get some help?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions I’m really stuck, can I get some help?

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial

Kiet: *blinks* Um. . . no, of course not. White is the absence of color. That’s why you wear it to funerals. *shakes head* But you’re dodging the question. What are you planning to do. . . exactly?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Urwen Starial
      @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani

Kirat: *blinks* IM SORRY WHO WAS THE PERSON WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU WEAR WHITE TO FUNERALS?!?!?!??!! Also while we’re at it: WHO WAS THE PERSON WHO TOLD YOU WHITE ISNT A COLOR?!?!?

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial

Kiet: *shakes head to clear ringing from his ears* To start with, I’m having a hard time thinking of something better to represent the color being taken out of your life when someone dies. However, I really don’t want to fight with you. . . so if you say it’s a color, I’m willing to let it go at that 😅.

I’m guessing this ‘white is a color’ thing is some kind of ongoing argument you’ve been having with someone . . . ?

Anyway, I’m noticing you’re doing an artful job of avoiding my question. 😏 Enough talk about white. What are you going to do?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Urwen Starial
          @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani

Kirat: first of all, yes. It’s an argument that I need backup on. Secondly, I’m not going to “do” anything. I’m really just gonna wing it!

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial

Kiet: That’s–even more concerning, Kirat. . . Hey, Naiya and I and the others are going on a trip tomorrow. Promise me you won’t do anything rash until I get back?

Urwen Starial
              @urwen-starial

Kirat: no promises. 😉It depends on your definition of rash.

Me: *looks at Kiet* you could try threatening him with the chipmunk.

Naiya Dyani
                @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial

Kiet: Rash: adjective. Pertaining to any action causing harm in any way to the author or anyone she cares about. *sighs* Listen, Kirat, I know you kind of really hate your author right now, but–let me put it this way. My friends and I are going on vacation. I want to relax for probably the first time since my book started. I won’t be able to if I don’t know you won’t hurt Urwen while I’m gone. And if I return and find her injured or dead. . . *swallows hard and goes a bit pale* I-I–really–don’t want to see that.

Grace: *suddenly materializes from the shadows and hisses in Kirat’s ear* How about I make it plain for you–if you cause distress or reawaken trauma for Kiet, not only will I severely injure you, I will unleash a horde of chipmunks upon you with the one you hate most at the front. You wouldn’t want that, now, would you? *smiles demurely*

Kiet: I don’t know what she just said, but please, for my sake, don’t hurt her, okay? *forces a smile*

Urwen Starial
                  @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani, don’t get me wrong, you have a beautiful username, it’s so pretty! I am just tired, and probably should be spending time doing so many other things than sitting around and reading the forum activity. lol.

Viewing 8 posts - 61 through 68 (of 68 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                  Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest