I’m really stuck, can I get some help?

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions I’m really stuck, can I get some help?

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)
  • Author
    Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@urwen-starial *nods* I know the feeling… :/

If you need to rant to somebody, I’m here! ๐Ÿ˜›

Oh, and I’d love to read your story if you don’t mind! I can offer any advice I can give as far as the story itself, too, if you’d like!

May the road rise to meet you,
    A smile always greet you,
    May our friendship be always true and strong

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@urwen-starial Well. I’m not sure if i want to post my email on here. . . if there was some other way to get it to you that would be better.

Sleep doesn't help if it's your soul that's tired.

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@anne_the_noob14, yes please!

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer, yeah, I’m not sure about it either, because I don’t know how I feel putting my email up either. I get it. I can see what I can do, but I think the link is the easiest way to do it. Sorry, I can look into it though.

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Candide
      @candide

Well, when it happens to me, it’s time to bake or to ride a bike.

(sometimes, it means to pray about a hidden desire or fear too)

• This reply was modified 6 months, 1 week ago by Candide.
      Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@urwen-starial *grins* Can you email it? anneenyap@gmail.com ๐Ÿ˜€

Urwen Starial
      @urwen-starial

@anne_the_noob14, just checking, the story? lol, probably, but the conversation changes so much. . .

Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

@urwen-starial ๐Ÿ˜€ Yep! Lol ikr?

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial *whispers* Do you mind if I have my sister read your story?

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Urwen Starial
          @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani

Whoops. I was at dance rehearsal since 3:15 yesterday and didn’t see your post until now. Sorry!

Yes. You can let her read it.

Again, sorry. Wish me luck for my dance show today!

Naiya Dyani
            @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial *rubs hands* Thank you! Good luck! *throws a magical kind of glitter that dissolves into thin air after you throw it because the other kind is the spawn of an evil red tarantula*

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Veraza Winterknight
              @kari-karast

@urwen-starial

*peeks in* So I have found this elusive thing called actual time to read stuff. Can I read your story too? I’d be happy to see what input I could offer. (Tho I am pretty bad at it. XP)

"You can dance with my henchman."

Urwen Starial
              @urwen-starial

@kari-karast Sorry I didn’t get back to you! I was at North High School all day for the last two days for our Christmas show, really sorry.

But sure. I always appreciate new views on my story. There is a lot of violence towards the end of what I have written out. And the majority of it is still unedited, and I’ve had this massive case of writer’s block for about a month now, XD, so. . . working on it, slowly.

Naiya Dyani
                @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial If that writer’s block is still bothering you, Story Embers has some articles that might help! I had trouble putting links up here, but if you put writers block (without the apostrophe; for some reason that doesn’t work) in the general search bar (not the forum search bar; that’s thrown me off a lot XD) you might be able to find something to help you! It’ll be okay, girl! *virtual hugs*

Veraza Winterknight
                  @kari-karast

@urwen-starial You’re good! And yay! I’m good with most written violence as long as it’s not, like, R rated or anything, so it should be fine.

Oh no! Writer’s block sucks. *hugs* Um… yeah. You could try writing something else or just forcing yourself to write a sentence or two every day. Consistency has really helped me get over writer’s block. (Tho I’m also a most definite pantser, so that probs has something to do with it.)

"You can dance with my henchman."

Naiya Dyani
                  @naiya-dyani

@kari-karast ๐Ÿ˜ฎ How do you manage pantsing. . . XD I mean, I get that that’s just how some people function, but I have never been able to do that remotely well. . . I literally spend months sometimes daydreaming about my stories and characters and jotting down ideas before I start writing. . .

Okay, I’ll stop. ๐Ÿ˜›

You’ll like her story. I had to laugh after the first page because–well, you’ll see why. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 68 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest