fb

I’m not ready to write this

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions I’m not ready to write this

• This topic has 16 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by Grace.
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

@arindown

Amen! Every time someone asks me to explain my story or asks about my characters, I find it so hard to describe! Though I’m using the Character Questionnaire for the first time that SE has, and it’s really making it easier to tell others about my characters… because I know more about them myself. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜€

It’s funny though. I sort of had my Β main character figured out, but now that I’ve done most of the Questionnaire, I feel like I know him so much better! It’s amazing! Lol. And it’s nice, because I don’t feel like I have to make up things about him as I go, most the time it just seems like the answer is just standing there in front of me, and the only reason I didn’t notice it before is because I wasn’t looking for it. It’s like he’s revealing himself to me, not like I’m making him up. πŸ™‚

Anyway, just saw your comment and had to agree whole-heartedly!

Even the smallest person can change the course of the future. -JRR Tolkien

Grace
    @literatureforthelight

@arindown Haha I’m a long way from that point… but when the time comes sure! xD

I think I came up with the concept of my Beast and was kind of fascinated by it… and then I realized that it was basically the story of Beauty and the Beast, which I also really like, and so I began to base my plot on it.

I think that’s a super cool explanation though! I feel like I already get the vibe of your story πŸ™‚ How long have you been working on it?

INFJ // The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. (John 1:5)

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest