fb

I'm in search of a guest poster

Forums Fiction Research and Worldbuilding I'm in search of a guest poster

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

Over the months of February and March I’ll be re-writing and expanding a worldbuilding series I did last year on my blog, and one of the new topics I’m interested in posting about is how people can effectively cover hard topics (slavery is now the only example I have off the top of my head) in their fantasy/sci-fi worldbuilding. The thing is, I don’t feel like I have a very good handle on this topic yet. Would any of you be interested in guest posting on the topic?

@sarah-inkdragon
    @kate @ethryndal @anyone else who might be interested

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literat

@r-m-archer I’d love to!

INFP-A. If you can't be brilliant, odd will do.

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@kate

Awesome! I’ll need it by March 19th, along with a bio, picture, and any links you’d like attached. 🙂

EDIT: *realizes I didn’t actually say how to get it to me* Oops. You can email it to me at rysa.m.archer@gmail.com.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by R.M. Archer.

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. Worldbuilding enthusiast. Singer. Fan of classic literat

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@r-m-archer

I might be interested! Would you take a piece of art as an author picture though? I don’t have a good author picture and I usually use a hand-drawn avatar. XD

"A hard heart is no infallible protection against a soft head."

- C. S. Lewis

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

@sarah-inkdragon

Kate’s got it covered this time, but I’ll be sure to let you know if/when I need a guest poster in the future. 🙂 Thank you for your willingness!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest