fb

I'm Here!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Quinn O’Fallon
    @quinn-ofallon

Hello, all! I’m Quinn, a teenage girl who loves God and loves writing fantasy. Other than writing, I also like riding my horse and tinkering with my blog. Nice to meet y’all!

Grace
    @literatureforthelight

@quinn-ofallon Hey Quinn! Nice to see you here ๐Ÿ™‚

INFJ // The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. (John 1:5)

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

#quinn-ofallon I love your name! I’m a sucker for Irish names. ๐Ÿ˜› What breed is your horse? I used to have a Morgan that I would ride, but I lost her a year ago. Now I have guinea pigs, and they take up more time. XD

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Quinn O’Fallon
    @quinn-ofallon

@literatureforthelight Hi, Grace!

@scribbles
    Thanks! I like my name pretty well, too ๐Ÿ˜‰ My horse is an Arabian.

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@quinn-ofallon I like fantasy, too ๐Ÿ˜€

Are you currently working on any projects? Have you ever created a fantasy world?

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Quinn O’Fallon
    @quinn-ofallon

@sam-kowal Yup, I’m working on outlining a fantasy novel right now. It’s the first fantasy world I’m fully creating, instead of just figuring out the bits I need for my story. It’s a ton of fun!

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@quinn-ofallon It is! It’s one of my favorite parts of writing fantasy. Good luck with it

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Theresa Play
    @theresa-play

@quinn-ofallon, glad you could join us here. You have a horse??? lucky

"My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoices that I am out of the fight."
    - C. S. Lewis

Violet
    @pookiemonster

@quinn-ofallonย  ย  Hi. I love world building as well; especially mixing real culture with my made up ones. How about you?

Oh… and if I may ask. What is your favorite fantasy?ย  ๐Ÿ™‚

Just remember to... Trust in God, Stay Safe, and Eat Doughnuts ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ

Quinn O’Fallon
    @quinn-ofallon

@sam-kowal @theresa-play Thanks!

@pookiemonster
    Mixing up cultures is sooo much fun! For my WIP, I’m working on a culture that’s a slightly dystopian mix of Arabian Nights and the Wild West. My favorite fantasy is definitely The Wingfeather Saga. What kinds of cultures have you made?

Violet
    @pookiemonster

@quinn-ofallonย  ย That combination sounds reallyย  interesting! I wish I had thought of it ..lolย  ๐Ÿ™‚

My cultures are mainly fantasy creature types. I’ve started about seven fantasy cultures; five of which are based on mythology and folklore. The other two I’m creating from my imagination. Which in my opinion, is so much more fun!

I’ve never heard of “The Wingfeather Saga”, but I’m make sure to put it near the top of my mile high reading list. ๐Ÿ™‚

Just remember to... Trust in God, Stay Safe, and Eat Doughnuts ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฉ

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest