fb

I'm here!

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • Author
    Rochellaine
    @rochellaine

Well, hello.ย  I have arrived.ย  A few of you know me already, but for those of you who don’t, I’m Rochellaine…

What else should I say here?ย  First posts are hard. ๐Ÿ™‚ย  I think I’ll just wait and if anyone has questions I’ll try to answer them.

@seekjustice
    This place is so big!ย  Are you anywhere around? (Yes, I’m actually here. ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Nonsense makes the heart grow fonder ~ Carolyn Wells

NCStokes
    @ncstokes

@rochellaine *steps out from the shadows* Hello! You’ve arrived!

*shameless self promotion* https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Rochellaine
    @rochellaine

@ncstokes Hi!ย  Yes I have.ย  And I’m wandering around confused because it’s so different and yet so similar to KP.

Anonymous

Welcome and hello @rochellaine!

Iโ€™m Millennium, you can call me Emily.

Iโ€™m not aย Kapeefer but I want to join KP the minute they come off hiatus.

So, whatโ€™s your favourite genre? Are you going to join a guild? Hobbies? Do you like music? Whatโ€™s your personality type? Whatโ€™s your thoughts on Star Wars?

Sorry for all the questions, Iโ€™m talkative. ๐Ÿ˜…

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@rochellaine HELLO! How do you like SE so far? ๐Ÿ˜€ Yes, there areย a lotย of people. Are thinking of joining a guild?

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Rochellaine
    @rochellaine

@millennium-mย  Hello Emily!ย  Thanks for the welcome. ๐Ÿ™‚

I doubt the fair Kingdom of Pen will ever come off it’s hiatus. ๐Ÿ˜‰

My favorite genre is his-fic.ย  I’m not sure yet whether I’m going to join a guild or not.ย  One of my hobbies is researching modern American history and fact checking every single detail of any his-fic book I read or movie I watch. ๐Ÿ˜›ย  Another hobby I have, which is more normal, is crocheting.ย  I love music, my favorite instrument being the voice. (What’s your favorite instrument?)ย  Sorry, I don’t do personality types.ย  I’ve tried before, and never really liked it.

Star Wars?ย  I’m a Trekker! ๐Ÿ˜€

In seriousness, I prefer Star Trek to Star Wars because in ST the plots are more meaningful and have interesting, deep themes while SW is more action/romance.ย  (I don’t count the J.J.Abrams Star Trek.ย  Those may be cool films, but they’re not Star Trek.)

Er…have I disappointed you?ย  What do you think of Star Trek?

Rochellaine
    @rochellaine

@jenwriter17 Another familiar face!…um…tag… ๐Ÿ˜€

I’m considering it, but haven’t decided yet.ย  I’m not sure I’d be able to meet the participation requirements right now.

Are you in a guild?

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@Rochellaine

What’s this? Rochellaine has joined the ranks!

If you do decide to go in a guild, I suggest you campaign for Erekdale. Not only is Audrey pretty cool, but then you could hang out with @catwing and myself. ๐Ÿ˜›

And yes, everything here is big! But KP is sorta like our private forum now ๐Ÿ™‚

Also, I didn’t know you crocheted.

Mahalo keia huiสปana

Rochellaine
    @rochellaine

@seekjustice ๐Ÿ˜€

Sounds great!ย  Do you know what the names of the guilds mean?ย  Where they come from?

Yes, it’s nice having a little, private forum on KP.ย  But I’m sure I’ll get used to the bigness of SE in time.ย  Doubt I’ll ever want to leave KP though.ย  It’s nice.

Huh. ๐Ÿ˜›ย  Guess it never came up.ย  Do you crochet or knit at all?

Chelsea R.H.
    @seekjustice

@rochellaine

I have no idea, with the exception of New Wessex, which is Daeus’ guild. Wessex was the name of King Alfred the Great’s kingdom, and Daeus said that he’d named it after that. So I guess he’s styling himself King Alfred II?

(it just occurred to me @morreafirebird that the name Ereki, when pronounced, sounds quite a lot like Uruk-Hai)

KP is very nice ๐Ÿ˜› I love it very much.

I knit, when I get time. I’ve never learnt to crochet though, because I really don’t have time for another hobby.

Mahalo keia huiสปana

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@rochellaine Yup, my guild is Avensbeck *whispers* it’s the best one ๐Ÿ˜‰

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

K.M. Small
    @morreafirebird

@seekjustice huh…I never really realized that. It’s so easy to read by sight when writing so much ๐Ÿ˜›

@rochellaine
    welcome! You’re from KP too? I wasn’t super active on the forum there, but I did hang around a bit. ๐Ÿ™‚ What sort of stories do you write?

As for guilds, there are currently six: New Wessex, Avensbeck, Rillumen, Erekdale, Meraki, and Parimi Alca. I’m uncertain what all the names mean, but Erekdale means “high mountain” or “valley.” It helps a bit with the worldbuilding project going on in the guild ๐Ÿ˜‰

I don’t believe this is a secret…there are going to be public pages with information about each guild coming out soon if you’re interested in learning more about them ๐Ÿ™‚

~ Khylie
    "Beauty will save the world." - Dostoevsky

Catwing
    @catwing

@rochellaine GREETINGS! You have arrived! Many welcomes friend!
    Yes, be in our guild!
    Erekdale – Erek is Old Norse for “eternal ruler”, but it was originally spelled with an ‘A’, so it meant “high mountain”. A dale is a valley. So our guild name is suppose to mean, “high mountain” and “valley” at once.
    ( @seekjustice now you know. ๐Ÿ˜‰ )
    Star Trek! (I agree about the J.J. Abrams ones. The only one I even liked was the last one. ๐Ÿ˜› )

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Rochellaine
    @rochellaine

@seekjustice That’s interesting.ย  (I had to look up Uruk-Hai to see what it meant… ๐Ÿ˜‰ )

Usually people either love crocheting and hate knitting, or love knitting and hate crocheting, so it might not be worth it to try it out at all. ๐Ÿ˜›

@jenwriter17
    ๐Ÿ˜€

@catwing
    Hello!!ย  Oh, that’s a cool definition…if confusing. ๐Ÿ˜›

I didn’t know you watched Star Trek! ๐Ÿ™‚ย  I know NCStokes does.ย  And Dekreel watches TOS.ย  But I don’t remember discussing it with you before. (Sorry if I have, and have forgotten.)ย  What’s your favorite series?

I like your signature. ๐Ÿ˜€

Catwing
    @catwing

@rochellaine Yep.
    I don’t know if we did… I like TNG best. ๐Ÿ™‚

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 77 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest