fb

I'm giving away two daggers!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions I'm giving away two daggers!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Hope Ann
    @hope-ann

I mean… it’s kinda writing related. Because we all know shiny things give us inspiration and fuel our work. That, or they distract us.

Either way, I’m running a giveaway right now in honor of an upcoming launch.

I’m giving away a pair of small cute daggers that can fit in your palm. Oh, yeah. And a book. But I think most people want the daggers.

It’s open internationally (kinda), with the provider that people outside the US will get an ebook instead of a physical copy if they win, but t’s not open to European countries.

Sorry guys… weird laws and such that I haven’t decided if I’m ignoring yet or not. Do we have anyone from England here? Now I’m curious.

Anyway, click here if you want to check out the giveaway! 😀

Victory in the march. Hope in the destination.

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@hope-ann

I told myself I wasn’t gonna press my friends with another giveaway.

After all, its been a lot and I haven’t won a single one of them.

*tongue slurp*

Then I saw the daggers…

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@hope-ann, I just did it! How do I tell my friends about it in a way that you notice it. I mean, you get more of a chance if you tell your friends, but how do you know? I was just wondering.

Oh, man. I wouldn’t say that most people would only want the daggers. Seriously!!! I am way too excited about getting your book!!! The cover is awesome! Was it self published?

And the daggers are epic! Whoever wins them, you are probably going to get a whole lot of inspiration. Even I feel inspired from them? Did you have them made?

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Hope Ann
    @hope-ann

@sam-kowal *evil laugh echoing in the distance*

@filewriter
    when you signed up, you should have recieved an email. I can’t remember if there is a special link in the email, or if you click to confirm that you entered and it takes you to a page with that special link (maybe both). Anyway, that’s the link you can use to share the giveaway, and anyone signing up through that will automatically give you points. 😉

Victory in the march. Hope in the destination.

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@hope-ann, yes. Sorry. I saw that after I sent that post. Oops. Okay, thanks. Yes, it has a link.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest