I'm doing a cover reveal

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions I'm doing a cover reveal

This topic contains 69 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Alabama Rose 4 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@bama-rose Yayy!!!!! That’s awesome! I can post it on Instagram! I’m not sure how you’re wanting to do this exactly, but you could either message me on Insta (my tag is @anne_the_emberling) with the cover whenever you’re ready for me to post it, or if you post it on SE, just tag me or whatever I guess πŸ™‚ (Also, I don’t have that many followers, lol, but every little bit helps, right? Also, I actually have four Insta accounts, so I can post it on all of them πŸ™‚ )

If it’s not too much trouble, I would like vanilla ice cream on an extra-large cone, no syrup, but plenty of sprinkles πŸ™‚

And I just happen to have a homemade cake around here somewhere… *glances around thread until I spot my cake carrier* Ah-ha! *whips off lid, revealing a five-layer chocolate cake* *cuts slices for everyone*

*grabs a slice of pizza* *and a cup of water because fizzy drinks make my stomach weird*

*looks around thread, noticing nobody has put up party decorations yet, aside from the confetti bits*

*frowns* Well, this won’t do!

*runs off for about ten minutes* *comes back with huge banner that says “CONGRATULATIONS ON GETTING YOUR BOOK PUBLISHED!!!*

*sets up ladder and tacks banner to wall of thread, along with streamers, over the table with the water, pizza, soda, Chinese takeout, cake and ice cream*

*nods* There we go!

@cassandraia I LOVE your signature, by the way!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

@w-o-holmes That’s my favorite, too! Except I prefer milk chocolate πŸ˜› But they’re both good!

"..and when you get the chance.. to sit it out or dance.. I hope you dance.."

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@anne_the_noob14

That’ll do it!

Any whipped cream?

Nice! I’ve never tried the milk chocolate one, though I’m wanting to. πŸ™‚

@bama-rose

You don’t have to tell me twice! XD πŸ™‚ Please pass the sweet and sour pork. Is that shrimp?

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  Leon Fleming.

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@w-o-holmes Yes, please! Oh, you should try it sometime! It’s aMAzinggg πŸ˜€

(I’m gonna be maybe just a bit snoopy and weird here, but… I see you updated your profile pic. I’m assuming it’s you, unless you stuck a pic of a random person up there XD. And, acting under that assumption, here’s where the possibly weird part comes in… Your hair and glasses are really cool (also the picture in general is really cool), and you look like somebody I’d want to use as a character in some book at some point. Soooo…. if you wouldn’t mind, that is, could I like screenshot your profile pic or something to modify a bit as a character description? (It’s totally cool if you think that’s the weirdest question ever and block me (is that even a thing on SE?)))

@bama-rose I actually am not a fan of Chinese food. Idk why, I’ve just never really gotten into it much. I like Italian, but not Chinese.

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@anne_the_noob14

Ok, I will!

Hahahaha!!! XD Thaaaanksss! Yeaah, that’s me. That’s definitely me. You can screenshot it if you want but I just don’t want you, you know, posting it live anywhere, if you know what I mean. Just keep it to yourself. Otherwise, I’m totally fine with it. πŸ™‚ Don’t worry, I won’t block you from my memory. XD!!!

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@bama-rose I don’t have an Instagram yet. I’m planning on getting one soon. We are cautious about social media in our family just because of all the craziness and ungodliness out there. Kind of a safe guard and it’s worked for us. Helps keep us active and not on our phone all the time, you know. But I’ll tell you when I get one. πŸ™‚ πŸ˜‰

You can't live for long living for nothing-Hector Griffin

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@w-o-holmes XD You look really cool. Like honestly. πŸ˜› Okies! Thanks! Yeah, I’m not posting it anywhere πŸ™‚

Chalice
    @chalice

@bama-rose, Yes, that’ll work for me as well. πŸ™‚ Is there a certain time when you want us to do the reveal? Like all in one day? Or does it matter?

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
    β€œCreativity takes courage” -Henri Matisse

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@eden-anderson

Awesome!! 😊

@josiah

Yeah, it’s been really great and totally worth it! πŸ™‚

@anne_the_noob14

Awesome, thank you!! Yep, every bit helps. πŸ™‚ It’d be great if you’d wanna post on Instagram. I’ll message you on there with the information as soon as I have everything.

Haha, this is an awesome party! Thanks for joining, everyone! Thanks for the decorations, Anne!!

Oh, UNDERSTOOD. Our family’s the same way! That’s why I only got Instagram now. We really need to be wise with all the social media and the garbage that comes with it. It’s honestly sobering. But anyway, it’s totally fine! πŸ˜ƒ

@chalice

Perfect! 😁 I’m not sure which day I’ll do it, but hoping next week. You guys can just copy and paste and pretty much blog it whenever you want. Life is normally quite busy, so I won’t ask for you to post on a certain day! Anytime works. πŸ™‚ Just getting the word out. πŸ™‚

Oh! I just thought of something. Would everyone be able to link back to my blog and facebook page when they post? Then the potential readers will be able to find more information about the book.

Facebook Page

Blog

And my Instagram name changed to alabama__rose. Anyway, thanks, everyone! ❀️

How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great. -Bill Bennot

@bama-rose yeah. I always thought if was crazy how all these parents let their kids get on social media as young as seven! It really bothered me!

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

Oh my goodness, I know!! Its just so dangerous. I’m always sad when I see younger kids with iPhones and everything… snapchat especially. Oh well. There really isn’t much we can do about that.

How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great. -Bill Bennot

@bama-rose Yeah. πŸ™ It IS dangerous! But yeah. There’s not a lot you can do about it. And that’s the saddest part!

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

Yup. But we can protect ourselves and each other. πŸ™‚Β  Do you have siblings?

@bama-rose

So true!!!

Yes I have five. Three brothers and two sisters. ❀️

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@bama-rose I’d be happy to post links to your Facebook and blog when I do the cover reveal post…do you want me to do a link for your instagram, too?

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

Wow, that’s so cool! I have two younger brothers and an older sister.

@eden-anderson

That would be awesome! Um, I’m not sure how to share a link to instagram. Just my name? But anyway, I’ll figure it out and put it on my blog for you guys. πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+Β readersΒ answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest