I'm doing a cover reveal

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions I'm doing a cover reveal

This topic contains 69 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Alabama Rose 4 days, 11 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Kayla Skywriter
    @kayla-skywriter

@bama-rose

Wow! that’s awesome. πŸ™‚

I’d love to help you out, but I’m not on Facebook or anything like that.

I’m so happy for you.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@cassandraia

That’d be so awesome!! πŸ˜„ I’m not exactly sure how to organize all this, though. Should I get your email so I can send you the cover and everything?

@eden-anderson

Would you want to blog about it? No pressure, though. πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by  Alabama Rose.

How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great. -Bill Bennot

Cassandra Hamm
    @cassandraia

@bama-rose sweet! πŸ˜€ I think that would be good! If I’m understanding correctly, I just friended you on Facebook, yes? πŸ˜‰ if so, I’ll send you my email through Facebook Messenger!

I crush readers' souls like grapes.

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@bama-rose *throws confetti* *smothers you in hedgehugs* *sends you pizza* THIS IS SO EXCITING!! 😍

Yes, I’ll write up a post about it! Do you want me to do a full post for the cover reveal or do you care if it’s in a post with other stuff?

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@bama-rose hey what’s your Instagram?

You can't live for long living for nothing-Hector Griffin

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@cassandraia

Sweet! Yep, I’ll shoot you an email soon. πŸ™‚

@eden-anderson

I LOVE PIZZA. πŸ•πŸ•πŸ˜ *accepts a slice* hey, me and @w-o-holmes were getting some icecream out. Want some? πŸ˜‰

Do you want me to do a full post for the cover reveal or do you care if it’s in a post with other stuff?

Yeah, you can totally put it in another post! πŸ˜€ it’s hard to fill up an entire blog post with just a cover reveal. πŸ™‚

Is there a way to private message on WordPress? I’m not sure how to send you all the information.

I actually dont have Instagram. Does Facebook work? I should probably get Instagram… 😝

How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great. -Bill Bennot

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@bama-rose

I’m out of order right now, but I could blog it later this year. I’ve still got to get a computer, but when I do, I’ll have a blog and all that stuff. So, yeah.

Are you gonna eat all that pizza? I brought some soda for the party!

Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

Congrats on getting your novella published, @bama-rose! I’m sure it’s an exciting process and hope your cover release runs great. πŸ˜€

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

Cassandra Hamm
    @cassandraia

@bama-rose oh, maybe you should get an Instagram! It’s okay if not, but I was gonna tag you on there. XD Facebook works too though. And sounds good about the email πŸ™‚

I crush readers' souls like grapes.

Emberynus The Dragonslayer

@bama-rose Yeah, face book works. LOL! πŸ˜†

You can't live for long living for nothing-Hector Griffin

Chalice
    @chalice

@bama-rose, Ah!! Congratulations on getting your book published! That is so exciting!! πŸ˜€ *offers you Chinese takeout, because virtual food seems to be the thing on this thread* XD (Wait, do you like Chinese food? πŸ˜› )

I’m not on Facebook, but I wouldn’t mind doing a cover reveal on my blog, if you want. πŸ™‚

ENFP-T/Artist/Writer/Musician
    β€œCreativity takes courage” -Henri Matisse

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@bama-rose I would love some ice-cream, thank you! 😍

Okay, awesome!

Umm…I don’t think WordPress has private messaging…at least not that I know of. Could you just e-mail it to me?

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

Guyyyys I just got instagram! So now I’m officially cool, right? 😜 Just kidding. My name or whatever is alabamarose_writer. Or something like that. I found you, @cassandraia, but I didn’t find you, @emberynus-the-dragonslayer. So, yeah! I’m new to Instagram, so I might flounder for a bit, lol.

@w-o-holmes

Ah, yep. Understood. πŸ˜‰

Dig right into the pizza! Ooh, pop. Yummm.

@josiah

Thank you!! It’s actually the story I started writing through the Young Writers Lessons, so that’s pretty cool. πŸ™‚

@chalice

Thank you! It’s been so much fun. Sure, it’d be great to have you post on your blog! Would it be better for you and @eden-anderson if I posted on my blog and then you guys just copy and paste the cover and info for your post?

Yes, Chinese food sounds great! Man, this is turning into a feast! lol πŸ˜‚

Also, I’m waiting for the HD version of the cover, so I won’t be able to do the post until that comes in. I’m expecting to do the post next week, but you guys can really post whenever (just not before, of course). πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  Alabama Rose.

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@bama-rose Yeah, that works for me! πŸ˜€ CAN’T WAIT TO SEE THE COVER!! 😍

Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

@bama_rose Ah–that’s awesome! πŸ™‚ I’m glad you were able to take your YWL project to this kind of level!

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+Β readersΒ answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest