I'm doing a cover reveal

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions I'm doing a cover reveal

This topic contains 69 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Alabama Rose 4 days, 13 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)
  • Author

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

Heyyy guys! It’s me. πŸ™‚

I’m getting my first book published with Word Alive Press! It’s going to be coming out in a few months or so, but I’m preparing for a cover reveal on social media. I’m looking to recruit bloggers, facebook-ers (?), and anyone else who just wants to show someone my book! πŸ˜‰

Here’s some info:

The Bruised Dream by Alabama Rose

13-year-old Sofia Anderson can’t wait to offer her home to the little children who find themselves in foster care. But when weeks go by without a call from the agency, she wonders if she’ll even get a chance. Finally, the call comes, asking Sofia’s family to foster two small boys. However, Sofia nor her family knew how much their decision would cost.

When Sofia finds herself alone and struggling to trust God, she wonders how she will ever get out of the mess that had been created … and how she can forgive the people who heartlessly tore her life apart.

So yeah! That’s what the story is about. I’ll probably be doing the cover reveal posts next week or so, but if you’d want to pick when you post, that works (so long as it’s after my first post, but we’ll get into details later πŸ˜‰). And your post can be super short!

Anyways… yeah. Thanks guys! 😁

@eden-anderson @chalice @r-m-archer @noahlitle @evelyn @olivia @kayla-skywriter

How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great. -Bill Bennot

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@bama-rose

Wow! Congratulations! That sounds great! Is this your first book? How long is it? πŸ™‚ (might as well, and ice cream, too, while I’m dreaming) *throws confetti* XD!!!

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@w-o-holmes

Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ Its around 16,700 words or something, so not a full length novel.

Yep! My first book ever! It’s so exciting. 😁

*pulls out the icecream* now do you like chocolate or vanilla? Cone?πŸ˜‰

How we walk with the broken speaks louder than how we sit with the great. -Bill Bennot

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@bama-rose Wow, that sounds great. Sounds like a really interesting story with a really good theme!

You can't live for long living for nothing-Hector Griffin

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

Thank you!! 😁

(Your quote is so cool!)

Emberynus The Dragonslayer

@bama-rose Thanks. 😊

You can't live for long living for nothing-Hector Griffin

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@bama-rose Woah, congrats on that!

Unfortunately, I’ve been super busy and won’t be able to join in. πŸ˜›

That’s amazing though and it sounds interesting. I hope the release goes smoothly! πŸ˜€

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@bama-rose Aghh!!! Girl!! YOU’RE DOING IT!!!!!! I’m so happy for you! πŸ€©πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸ₯³πŸŽˆπŸŽŠπŸŽ‡

I’d love to help you out!

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@bama-rose

Nice! *word count*

Weeelllll, I’ll take both please…might as well have an extra large on the cone there, what?! *said with gusto*

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@evelyn

No problem! I know, I’ve been super busy too. It’s crazy. I thought when school starts things would slow down, but NOPE. Ah well, it’s a good kind of busy, I think.

@eden-anderson

Thank you!! 😁 I’m so excited! And it’s very hard to believe it’s actuallyΒ  coming, and not just a make-believe dream. But the cover is proof, so that’s exciting. πŸ˜„

@w-o-holmes
    Dont you think that’s a little much? πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚Β  just kidding, here’s a third scoop. Sprinkles?

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 5 days ago by  Alabama Rose.

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@bama-rose

(heh-heh) Yeaaah, well, you know me! X D Thank you. No thanks; any chocolate syrup?

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

@w-o-holmes

You bet! I got just about everything with chocolate. πŸ˜‰ what’s your favourite chocolate bar?

Leon Fleming
    @w-o-holmes

@bama-rose

Ooooo, ouch! *cringing* Dark Chocolate Milky Way!!!!!!!! I love the caramel and marshmallow with the dark chocolate, mmmmm.

Alabama Rose
    @bama-rose

*quickly researches milky way chocolate*

That DOES look good. Lol, I’ve never had that kind. My favourite is O’Henry.

Cassandra Hamm
    @cassandraia

@bama-rose ahhh that’s so exciting!! I remember this story! πŸ˜€ I would post about it on Insta and Facebook if you wanted! πŸ˜€

I crush readers' souls like grapes.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 70 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+Β readersΒ answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest