fb

I Need Map Makers…Desperately!

Forums Art Art Discussions I Need Map Makers…Desperately!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@eden-anderson

Yes! Ildathore is amazing. The authors are super fun, and the stories are just joyous (or dark, but still well written).

But don’t listen to anyone telling you their guild is the best… Unless it’s Rillumen. We would love to have you!

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@evelyn

I didn’t know they were actually real places. 😯 πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€ Wow, cool. Does the Flabbit Room have any connection to the Rabbit Room???

Yeah, I signed up to join a guild, but I haven’t heard back from Daeus yet. And that leads to a question I’ve been wondering a long time. Do you get to choose what guild you want to join? I thought that you were assigned to one, but maybe I was wrong…?

I looked up the definition for a pluviophile (because, I had never heard of such a thing, either!πŸ˜€) and I guess I must be one too. I LOVE the rain!!! Especially when it’s grey and foggy and it’s drizzling slightly, and you can hear the rain going through the rain spouting. But I love thunderstorms too. It’s so peaceful. I always feel inspired to write on rainy days. πŸŒ§οΈπŸ˜€

Hobby Lobby is such an awesome store and yes, I have to agree with you, they have some pretty great clocks. πŸ˜€

@wordsmith

You just told me not to listen to anybody telling me that their guild is the best…which includes you.

(sorry, I can get a little smart-mouthy sometimes. πŸ˜€ Ummm….just pretend I said that first sentence in a really nice voice.)

πŸ˜† πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@eden-anderson, oh, I thought that was a porcupine, but it turns out it is an hedgehog. XD

As for the dragons… no, I did not draw them. However, I still enjoy drawing dragons, though the pictures aren’t as good. (I’d have to be an expert to draw dragons like that in that picture. But I’m not an expert artist.)

But I do have this cool notebook of creaturesΒ I drawΒ and stuff that talks about them. I used to do that way more, though still every once in a while I’ll just go and add a cool creature to the collection of creatures in the book. I find it fun.

Oh, andΒ I do love dragons!

@evelyn
    , oh, you enjoy collecting clocks. πŸ™‚ I like collecting animal mini figures – I have a huge collection of them. The top ‘layer thingy’ on my desk is full of animals.

Random Stranger: "What do you want to do when you grow up?"
    Me: "Write every inch of your future."

J.A.Penrose
    @j-a-penrose

@evelyn I am here purely to clarify that Parimi Alca is the best guild. By far. *nods wisely*

@eden-anderson
    We’re currently short on guildmasters, but there will be room with the Parimis soon (and a few other guilds) and we can probably arrange for you to be in a guild fairly shortly. And yeah, I’ll try and bring up the option of sorting guildlings into guilds more specifically that we have been. *fingerguns*

Writer | Freelance editor
    Inspiration

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@eden-anderson

I said… Unless it’s Rillumen.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@andrew That’s awesome!

@eden-anderson
    πŸ™‚

πŸ™‚

πŸ™‚

I have found yet another kindred spirit!!!! <3

Yes, The Rabbit Room is what inspired us!

@j-a-penrose
    Put in a good word for Eden to be put in Parimi Alcan! πŸ˜‰

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@andrew

It totally doesn’t even matter…porcupines and hedgehogs do kinda look like each other. πŸ˜€

@j-a-penrose

Hi, nice to meet you.πŸ˜€Β  (I’ll remember that Parimi Alcan is the best guild.)

But honestly, I don’t really care which guild I get into, just as long as I get into one. I’m trying to be patient. And let me tell you, it’s totally working, cause being patient is like my strongest point…

Not really. ☹️

@evelyn

It would be great to get in the same guild as you! πŸ˜€ You are so fun!

@wordsmith

I’m sure all the guilds are pretty awesome. πŸ˜€

But just saying to y’all, when it comes to guilds, I don’t want to start any wars in this forum, so I’ll keep my mouth shut and not take any sides…well, at least until I join a guild. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

I’m not making any promises after that.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@eden-anderson

Honestly that’s the best thing to do… I mean, would you expect us to say anything different?

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@wordsmith

Nope! πŸ˜€ I think your patriotism is both amusing and pretty all-around great.

And I’m sure I’ll be defensive over which guild is the best when I join one. (Beware, when that day comes. Do not cross me, or I may have to order Ferdinand to shoot some quills at you…and that doesn’t feel all that pleasant.)

πŸ˜€

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@eden-anderson

Is Ferdinand is a great name!

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@eden-anderson, okay. πŸ™‚

I’m not in a guild yet… and I might have to talk to my sister first if I was to join one.

@evelyn
    , thanks!

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@eden-anderson, Firdinand?Β That’s the hedgehog, I’m guessing… but I have to ask, do youΒ actually have a hedgehog?Β That would be really fun to have one.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@eden-anderson Aww! I would love to have you in my guild!! *hopes*

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@eden-anderson Hey, still want a map? I’m available if you want. I can do realistic, stylistic, etc… the only thing is I can’t draw on a computer, so I’d have to either just take a nice picture and touch it up for you, or convert it into a graphic with online editors. So, basically what I mean is don’t draw it digitally–I just can convert it if you want.

Anyhow, give me a shout-out if you want me to draw one, and I’ll give you my email if you want to chat over that instead. πŸ˜‰

"A hard heart is no infallible protection against a soft head."

- C. S. Lewis

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@andrew

Ferdinand is my imaginary hedgehog. *smiles…and sighs* They are illegal in Pennsylvania 😭…which is where I happen to live. So, an imaginary hedgehog is the closest thing I can get to actually having one.Β  And yes, I would LOVE to have one!

@sarah-inkdragon

Hey, thanks for the offer!! Yes, that would be totally awesome if you could draw it!

Would it be okay if I gave you a basic outline, and you could just add the trees and mountains, and rivers wherever you wanted and then I could just fill in the names?

Would that work???

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest