I lost my email! Where can I access the writing plans?

Forums Fiction Writing Level & Journey Plans Discussions I lost my email! Where can I access the writing plans?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

I did the skill level test months ago, and have since deleted the email containing the writing plan, figuring I could just take the test again to get the email again. Of course, that doesn’t work! Is there a place on the site to access the writing plan contents?

"...the one with whom he so sought to talk has already interceded for him." -The Master and Margarita

Sink
    @sarah-inkdragon

@taylorclogston

I know it sounds stupid, but did you check your trash bin?

*vader vibes*

Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

@sarah-inkdragon Yup. It was way longer than 30 days ago I deleted it.

"...the one with whom he so sought to talk has already interceded for him." -The Master and Margarita

Sink
    @sarah-inkdragon

@taylorclogston

Huh, then maybe try getting a different email and doing it again? Like, use a gmail instead of a yahoo, and the like? Or an icloud email?

*vader vibes*

Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

@sarah-inkdragon Iย could but that’d be a really inelegant solution. I’m hoping for something so integral to the identity of Story Embers there’s another way to access it =P

Sink
    @sarah-inkdragon

@taylorclogston

Hm…. I just re-took the quiz again, waiting to see if the email will show up in my inbox. If it doesn’t, I suppose we can let Daeus know and maybe he can take a look at it.

*vader vibes*

Sink
    @sarah-inkdragon

Well, it’s not showing up, so I’m going to tag @daeus-lamb to see if he knows why… ๐Ÿ˜‰

*vader vibes*

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@josiah

๐Ÿ˜€
    ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ‘
    ๐Ÿ‘– ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข

Sink
    @sarah-inkdragon

@daeus-lamb I love your turtles. ๐Ÿ˜‰

*vader vibes*

Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

Hm. You should be able to get it again through the quiz, so I’ll troubleshoot that. In the meantime, though, if you go here and re-enter your email, you can find the plans at the bottom of the page. ๐Ÿ™‚ย https://storyembers.org/resources/

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks Josiah!</p>

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest