fb

I lost my email! Where can I access the writing plans?

Forums Fiction Writing Level & Journey Plans Discussions I lost my email! Where can I access the writing plans?

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

I did the skill level test months ago, and have since deleted the email containing the writing plan, figuring I could just take the test again to get the email again. Of course, that doesn’t work! Is there a place on the site to access the writing plan contents?

"...the one with whom he so sought to talk has already interceded for him." -The Master and Margarita

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@taylorclogston

I know it sounds stupid, but did you check your trash bin?

"A hard heart is no infallible protection against a soft head."

- C. S. Lewis

Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

@sarah-inkdragon Yup. It was way longer than 30 days ago I deleted it.

"...the one with whom he so sought to talk has already interceded for him." -The Master and Margarita

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@taylorclogston

Huh, then maybe try getting a different email and doing it again? Like, use a gmail instead of a yahoo, and the like? Or an icloud email?

- C. S. Lewis

Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

@sarah-inkdragon I could but that’d be a really inelegant solution. I’m hoping for something so integral to the identity of Story Embers there’s another way to access it =P

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@taylorclogston

Hm…. I just re-took the quiz again, waiting to see if the email will show up in my inbox. If it doesn’t, I suppose we can let Daeus know and maybe he can take a look at it.

- C. S. Lewis

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

Well, it’s not showing up, so I’m going to tag @daeus-lamb to see if he knows why… 😉

- C. S. Lewis

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@josiah

😀
    👕👍
    👖 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@daeus-lamb I love your turtles. 😉

- C. S. Lewis

Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

Hm. You should be able to get it again through the quiz, so I’ll troubleshoot that. In the meantime, though, if you go here and re-enter your email, you can find the plans at the bottom of the page. 🙂 https://storyembers.org/resources/

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

Taylor Clogston
    @taylorclogston

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Thanks Josiah!</p>

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest