fb

I Joined

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Ara
    @itisastarrynight

@evelyn No, I don’t have a blog 🙂 . @thetessinator Oh, that makes sense! No, they aren’t your “classic hereos”. I do enjoy some good superhero genre works, but I don’t feel to compelled in contributing. I would be interested in joining a “comic club” perhaps.

@mariposa
    He is an indoor cat, so nope. When he was born as a kitten they all looked like mice, so my eldest sister wanted to name at least one of them mouse. He was the best fit as a tiny, light gray kitty.

@h-jones
    It’s about my character Arlo who wants to be an astronaut, and I think he’s canadian. The world is a sci-fi with some fantasy elements. But the actual story takes place underwater. I’m unsure about the main conflict of the story, so as you can see I’m still brainstorming

Sketching with no reference is like hiking without a map!

Hedges
    @h-jones

@itisastarrynight That is awesome!! Sounds very intriguing. So, he’s an astronaut on the ocean floor, then? Or something similar?

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

Ara
    @itisastarrynight

@h-jones Exactly! it feels like he’s a lone survivor, forgotten in a dark and deadly world.

Hedges
    @h-jones

@itisastarrynight YES! I was wondering if you were going to get that reference!! xD Let me shake your hand, miss, that truly made my day.

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

Ara
    @itisastarrynight

@h-jones I am mutually happy *fistbump!*.. I mean.. *handshake* 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest