fb

I have no idea where to post this…

Forums Art Art Discussions I have no idea where to post this…

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Bella D.
    @bella-d

Hello, Ember Stokers! (I hope I don’t get in trouble for posting this is the wrong space…)

I have tons of characters I need pictures of for a project, but I’m a terrible artist. I’ve seen some really talented artists here, and wondered if anyone was willing to practice on me. If so, you have my sincerest thanks. If not, I guess I’ll have to figure out something else :/

Thank you!

Heir of Splendor

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@bella-d

Hey there! I love to draw, and would be happy to draw a couple of pictures for you. I usually draw people in a semi-realistic/anime style, but I can to do animals, landscapes, and fantasy stuff as well.

Hope you get some more people to help! What do you want us to draw?

"A hard heart is no infallible protection against a soft head."

- C. S. Lewis

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

I like to draw too! I’d love to draw one picture for you, but I draw manga style and I only know how to draw people. hehe, so…. anyway, I am pretty busy at the moment too. I can draw a picture for you, but it might take a while. just lemme know! 😉

also tagging other artists I know @dekreel @snapper @mariposa

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Bella D.
    @bella-d

Thanks, ladies! It’s people that I need. Think either of you could go for these? They’re the most pressing ones right now.

Heir of Splendor

Tess
    @thetessinator

Oooo! I’d love to work on some charries. (I think an “Art Commissions” topic would be a good idea :)) I’m not terrific yet, but I can try! 😀

I'm an ENFP - fluent in English, jokes, confusing art teminology, MBTI, and maniacal screaming.

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@bella-d

Do you want them drawn in those poses, or just a basic portrait? Or any other poses?

- C. S. Lewis

Bella D.
    @bella-d

@sarah-inkdragon I’d prefer different poses, though I don’t have any particular ones in mind. However, if it’s too difficult, then it really doesn’t matter.

@thetessinator
    Thanks so much! Not really looking for perfection 😉

Heir of Splendor

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@bella-d

No problem. I’ll manage. 😉

- C. S. Lewis

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest