I am Twin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de)
    @thewirelessblade

I’ll make a fiddle somethin’ ’bout myself, just because.

You can tell by the way I wrote “Somethin'” and “‘Bout” that I have an accent. It’s probably Midwestern, I don’t know.

I’m a writer, which is obvious, because I’m here. Though I’m a procrastinator, which makes it somewhat hard to write. I have written things before… They’re all Fan Fictions though.

I’m also a guitarist. I have an acoustic and an Electric guitar, though I lack an amp for the time being. The guitar in my profile pic is my acoustic.

And with my desire to write comes the desire to read. Writers tend to read a lot and I ain’t no exception. I’m pretty much a part of any big fandom groups (Probably because I’m looking for ways to connect with people)

I’m homeschooled as well, which is probably normal here, I don’t know. Which means I don’t know what grade I’m in.

And I’m a twin too. And my name is Twin… That’s what it means, at any rate. (First one to guess my name right gets a “prize”)

That’s about it. If you got questions or just wanna say hi, knock yourself out.

*Forum Signature here*

Grace
    @literatureforthelight

@thewirelessblade Welcome to SE… Thomas? (I’m taking my first and only and a distinctly biblical guess here :P). I like the accent. Also, I think we all procrastinate. It’s the informal part of being a writer, I guess.

Which major fandoms are you a part of?

INFJ // The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. (John 1:5)

Warden
    @nuetrobolt

@thewirelessblade, I thought Thomas too.

Anyways, I and Vip (my tiny, blue dragon) welcome you.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Abbey Bishop
    @a_small_mousepad

I did some research and it seems like Thomas is most likely your name.

I did find other names meaning twin, just in case your name is a bit more obscure.  Those names are:

Atsu
      Foma
      Gemini
      Maas
      Maso
      Mukhwana
      Odion
      Tam
      Tamas
      Tamati
      Tamhas
      Tau’ma
      Thom
      Twm

~a member of the great Meraki guild~

Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de)
      @thewirelessblade

@literatureforthelight

Yes and yes. (Heh heh.) Pottermore, Percy Jackson, Wings of Fire, Eragon, not sure if Keeper of the Lost Cites is one or not, Left Behind (11 million copies sold in the entire series as far as I can tell), and probably anything else. I read a lot.

@nuetrobolt

I figured people would be stumped by that, but I was dead wrong. Tell Vip I said hi back.

@a_small_mousepad

Thomas is right, but that’s a lot of names that mean “twin”. You did your research. I’m pretty sure Thom is a nickname for Thomas.

*Forum Signature here*

Abbey Bishop
      @a_small_mousepad

@thewirelessblade

I knew very well that Thom is a nickname, but I had a small hope that you had the nickname as your actual name.

~a member of the great Meraki guild~

Grace
        @literatureforthelight

@thewirelessblade I was right!! 😀 😀

I think Keeper of the Lost Cities definitely counts, because even though I haven’t read it I have friends who love it. Among those several, I’ve partially read Percy Jackson and Wings of Fire, while I read Eragon many years ago (I should get back to it).

INFJ // The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. (John 1:5)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest