fb

I am here and alive

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself I am here and alive

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Erynne
    @erynne

@jsclingman

I write fantasy mostly, but I’m trying out a  suspenseful romance.

Be weird. Be random. Be who you are. Because you ever know who would love the person you hide.

Winter Rose
    @winter_rose

@jsclingman

I usually use Autodesk SketchBook. Instagram (art_of_winterrose) is where I post my creations. I try to post with at least some regularity, but sometimes my digital life and real life don’t balance out very well.

“…I’m not the same person that I was…”
    “Some folks only grow more beautiful.”

J. S. Clingman
    @jsclingman

@lonathecat

Ugh, this is so late—I’m so sorry! I have a bad habit of procrastinating when I have emails, chat messages, and forum posts to respond to. @emma-walker can testify to this. XD

That’s cool that you consider yourself a hybrid as well! I think INFJs are cool, btw. They seem to get a lot done in comparison to people like me. XD

Ooh, the Peacemaker! I personally exhibit qualities of 4’s (Individualist Romantics), 5’s (Investigators), and 9’s (Peacemakers),  so that’s cool. Methinks we can relate to one another in this regard. Very conflict-avoiding we are, yes. 🙂 4w5 indicates a 4 with a wing of 5, meaning that the person is an Individualist who also possesses some Investigator attributes. A 4w5 is a bit more introverted and less concerned with image than a 4w3, which is the other type of 4. As a 9, you would have a wing of either 1 or 8 (because those are the numbers adjacent to yours on the Enneagram figure).

I so agree, The Silmarillion definitely is a lot of fun! I kinda do like mythology, although I guess I’ve never really thought about it much. I like Tolkien’s mythology, anyway. Greek mythology, not so much. But it’s just not something I’ve looked into. 🙂

Believe. Hope. Love.

MelancholicWriter
    @melancholicwriter

@jsclingman

Welcome to the forum! what’s your blog…I love reading other peoples blogs gives me insight for mine and is fun to see what other people write and post😊

"Courage is found in unlikely places." JRR Tolkien

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@jsclingman I can testify yes.

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Arindown (Gracie)
    @arindown

@jsclingman Just hopping over to say hi. Mostly because I’m happy to meet another 4w5 on here (there are a few of us😊). I’m a total INFP.

How’s your writing going at the moment?

Not all those who wander are lost.

Lona
    @lonathecat

@jsclingman

Haha, don’t worry about late replying. I’m only on SE once every 1-2 weeks, so I get it. XD

Aw, thanks! Though, let’s be honest we all have our procrastination times.

Oh, interesting! Thanks for explaining that. And haha, methinks you are right. Very conflict-avoidant we both are.

Also, I looked up 9w1 vs 9w8 and I think I am more 9w1 than 9w8, so I guess I am a Peacemaker Reformer lol.

Yeah, Tolkien’s mythology is pretty great. I would say give Greek mythology another shot, though. Or maybe Arthurian mythology and tales. Those are really fun too. 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest