fb

I am here and alive

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself I am here and alive

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    J. S. Clingman
    @jsclingman

Hey! I’m J. S., or Josh, if you prefer. Like many of you, I’m an amateur writer who wants to get better at, well, writing. XD Hence, my presence here.

I’m an INTP and 4w5 daydreamer, and I love reading, creating digital art, listening to podcasts, and other stuff. My favorite authors include S. D. Smith, Kate DiCamillo, J. R. R. Tolkien, and C. S. Lewis. 🙂

Believe. Hope. Love.

Winter Rose
    @winter_rose

@jsclingman

Hello and welcome to Story Embers!

I also enjoy digital art. What program do you usually use? And do you have anyplace where you like to share your work?

I noticed you seem to know @emma-walker. Did you two come here from the same place?

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by Winter Rose.

"The best is yet to come."
    ~Origin unknown

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@jsclingman Hey there!!!

@winter_rose
    we were both on the Young Writers Workshop, that’s where we met. I’m not on there anymore but I think he still is…..

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

Erynne
    @erynne

@jsclingman

Welcome to SE! What do you like to write?

"There are no mistakes, only happy accidents."
    -Bob Ross

J. S. Clingman
    @jsclingman

@winter_rose Thank you! I like to use GIMP 2, mainly, and I share my art mostly on my Etsy shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/HeartlightPrintables How about yourself? What program(s) do you like to use, and where do you share your art? 🙂

Like Emma said, we met at YWW. 🙂

Believe. Hope. Love.

J. S. Clingman
    @jsclingman

@emma-walker Do you think you’ll return sometime?

Believe. Hope. Love.

J. S. Clingman
    @jsclingman

Thank you, @erynne ! Right now, I’m attempting to write a young love romance. I also like writing posts for my blog and (occasionally) poetry. How about you?

Believe. Hope. Love.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@jsclingman

DEFINITELY

I will definitely return!

"If your goal is purity in heart, be prepared to be thought very odd." -Elisabeth Elliott

J. S. Clingman
    @jsclingman

@emma-walker Cool!

Believe. Hope. Love.

Lona
    @lonathecat

Hey there! Welcome to Story Embers!

I have a brother and a close friend who are both INTP. You guys are great. XD

Do you have a favorite of Tolkien’s books?

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@jsclimgman

And I’ll tell you when I do 😉

J. S. Clingman
    @jsclingman

Hey, @lonathecat ! Thank you so much! That’s cool that you have an INTP brother and INTP friend. Lots of fun with INTPs, it seems. 🙂 I actually feel as though I’m an INTP-INFP hybrid. I initially thought I was an INFP when my first test results told me so… Personality stuff can be confusing. What’s your MBTI? Have you taken the Enneagram?

My favorite book by Tolkien is The Silmarillion. It’s one of my all-time favorites! I’ve also read The Hobbit and most of The Lord of the Rings (although since I grew up with the films, the books were very different). How about yourself?

Believe. Hope. Love.

J. S. Clingman
    @jsclingman

@emma-walker I’ll look forward to it. 😉

Believe. Hope. Love.

Emma Walker
    @emma-walker

@jsclingman same here 😀

Lona
    @lonathecat

@jsclingman

Haha no, I get that, I’m a hybrid too. Something between an INFJ and an INFP.

I have taken the enneagram, but I can’t say I know as much about it as I do the MBTI. A friend had me take it a couple months ago and all I remember was I was a 9, which was “the peacemaker” or something like that. What does your 4w5 mean?

Oh goodness yes! All my friends think I’m nuts for liking the Silmarillion better than LoTR, but it has so much more myths and legends and history. It’s just fun. XD

Do you like mythology and legend stuff?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Story Embers

Pin It on Pinterest