fb

I AM FINISHED. Like, actually finished.

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions I AM FINISHED. Like, actually finished.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Snapper
    @snapper

Guys!!! I know half of you don’t know who I am. But I’ve been around KP and SE for two years now. So for those of you who know me, you’ll remember that I’ve been working on a dystopian project I want to traditionally publish.

Well here’s the dealio.

I finished the thing. After a year and a half, and 6 grueling drafts, I finished my book COMPLETELY. All it needs to do is go to the proofreader, then it’s ready for the agents.

I AM SO HAPPY!!

@daeus @kate @ethryndal @jenwriter17 @everyone else Please tag others, because I can’t remember their new tags on this site.

*melts chair*

R.M. Archer
    @r-m-archer

Congratulations! πŸ˜€

Fantasy/dystopian/sci-fi author. Mythology nerd. ENFP. Singer.

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@snapper No celebration is complete without truckloads of confetti and ice cream, so here you go: Β πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰

🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦

I hope you’re rewarding yourself with a real treat (and not just virtual ones), because that’s quite an accomplishment! πŸ˜€ How long is the book?

Brie Donning
    @brie-donning

@snapper

Congratulations!Β Comhghairdeas!Β Gratulationes!Β Tillykke!Β Felicitaciones!Β SyncharitΓ­ria!Β GlΓΌckwΓΌnsche! Vlavlailem!

ENFP - Introspective extrovert

Exploring reality, yearning for adventure.

@snapper whooooooo-HOOOOOOO! *initiates crazy dance of dragonish victory* Yeah! You go!

INFP-A. If you can't be brilliant, odd will do.

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@snapper That’s so epic!! Congratulations!! πŸ˜€

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@snapper WAHOOOOOOO!!!!!! So wonderful.

Wow, you’re actually inspiring me. My book feels like it’s taking forever, but I’m going to press on. πŸ™‚

πŸ˜€
    πŸ‘•πŸ‘
    πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@snapper Congratulations! That’s so exciting! *throws confetti* *changes mind throws chocolate coins* YAY!!!

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@snapper AH THIS IS SO EXCITING! *much flailing and confetti* GO OUT AND CONQUER THE WORLD, DANIELLE!!! I hope you rjourney to publication will be a blessed one πŸ˜‰

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@snapper, congrats!

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@snapper That’s awesome! I’m so happy for you (Aberdeen says he can’t wait until your book is published so he can eat it)! πŸ¦–πŸ˜œ You should celebrate by having a chair-melt-a-thon. πŸ˜‰

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. πŸ¦–

Snapper
    @snapper

@briannastorm Ahhhh thank you!!! *eats all the ice cream and makes the confetti little pieces of flame falling from the sky* The book is 83,000 words, exactly in the range I wanted it. <3

@brie-donning
    I hope you don’t blame me if I don’t say thank you in ten different languages. πŸ˜› But thank you in English!!

@kate
    *dances*

@daeus Eeep thank you so much!!! But wait? I’m inspiring you? Daeus, you’re the one who inspired me to keep going when you read my first draft. πŸ˜€ You got this!!

@evelyn
    Sweet! I love chocolate coins!

@jenwriter17
    Thank you! I hope so too!

@mariposa
    That’s a good idea. *melts all the chairs* πŸ˜‰

*melts chair*

Grace
    @literatureforthelight

@snapper Congratulations πŸ˜€

INFJ // The light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it. (John 1:5)

Brie Donning
    @brie-donning

@snapper No need for lots of languages. I only meant to do three or so, but I got a little carried away. Words are such nice things.

ENFP - Introspective extrovert

Exploring reality, yearning for adventure.

Sarah Baran
    @ethryndal

@Snapper YAAAAHOOOO!!! That is SO AWESOME!!

Do you feel incredibly relieved now, or somewhat homesick (or booksick, I suppose)?

INTJ ➸ https://thesarcasticelf.wordpress.com/

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest