fb

Hullo, there

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Coggleton
    @coggleton

Hello, all!

I’m an engineering student that likes both fantasy and science fiction, having grown up on The Transformers, Star Wars, and the Chronicles of Narnia. My love for storytelling originated in various roleplaying games, where I realized that making one’s own story was possible.

Then, after I met Christ and encouragement from some friends, I decided to try and employ this service for my Lord.

I hope to learn a bunch about the writing craft from you all!

Anonymous

@coggleton Welcome to SE!!  I hope you will share your insight with us as well as ask questions. 🙂 How old are you?  Are you male or female?

So glad your here!

The Golden Light
    @the-golden-light

Hi @coggleton! Welcome to Story Embers! I too grew up with Narnia. Do you like Lord of the Rings?

I am not weird, I'm limited edition. ENFP

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@coggleton, welcome! I’m Throne Warden of Emberia and this is Vip, my tiny dragon. (I would say pet, but I’m not sure he’d like that.) Welcome to Story Embers (or Emberia as a few of us are calling it.) We’re called Emberlings or Emberians, whichever you prefer.

I grew up with Narnia too.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Coggleton
    @coggleton

Hey all, thanks for the welcome!

Yes, I am a fan of LotR! Though I haven’t actually read all the books, mind; still need to read Two Towers and Return of the King, but I enjoyed the Similarillion.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.